ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Apply for WHM vs Appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UberKrieger

Re-Apply for WHM vs Appeal

Post by UberKrieger » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:25 am

I was denied a Working HolidayMaker Visa and wish to re-apply

I'm re-applying under these grounds

''I have previously applied for a Working Holiday Maker Visa. This is not an appeal because I thought it would take a very long time and become costly, this was my first time applying for a Visa so I was unfamiliar of how things worked.

I applied for this Visa under the intention that the Clearance Officer would call and inquire if unsure about anything within the application. I have a list of things I wanted to do within the UK such as visiting places. I was expecting a phone call to be interviewed further and was ready to explain what I wanted to do but was not given the opportunity.

Savings
The funds that were placed in my savings account were transfered from my fiance's bank account in the UK, they were not acquired falsely in order to secure entry clearance. Evidence is that the savings have been steadily spent over the duration of my fiance's stay with me in Canada.

Work
Upon being interviewed by my fiance's Father for the job. He offered the job incidental for myself wishing to apply for a Working HolidayMaker Visa and stated that my work would be temporary and occasional/part-time. Although he did not write letter of invitation himself, this was written by another director of the businesswho was not informed that I was being employed part-time and temporarily.

You can confirm this with him by calling his business number: xxxxxxxxx

Application
I had made a mistake on my application stating that my purpose of visit was to; visit, vacation and work. I misread the question and placed these purposes in the order of highest being Visit/Vacation and lowest priority being to Work.''

Is this ok? I was going to include a Sponsor letter from my fiance and his Father and his Mother explaining that they support me visiting the UK as a Tourist. I'm from Canada and can I go for an interview in person instead of submitting all of my documents via post and hoping for the best? ''