ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which form to fill for spouse of ILR 10 years basis

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bb2012

Which form to fill for spouse of ILR 10 years basis

Post by bb2012 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi,

I am about to apply for my ILR 10 years route, If I apply before 6th April 2014, can I send FLR(M) form for my spouse at the same time with covering letter explaining, main partner has applied for ILR 10 years basis.

Or due to changes will come into affect on 6th april 2014, I will not be able to send FLR(M) before 6th april as the decision will not be made before 6th april on my Set(LR) application.

Please advise which form do i have to fill for my spouse who is already here as dependent Tier 2 general.

Thanks

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Which form to fill for spouse of ILR 10 years basis

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Ho is considering date when they receive application not when they are deciding .yes you can send it with your application also write a letter to request home office to hold your dependent application until they decide for you and attach it with your dependent.
ss