ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sana.jam12

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sana.jam12 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

tallojani wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:Here is a duaa everyone should read all times for all those who are waiting for their spouses to come. Some one has just told me. In sha Allah things will look more positive. May Allah help everyone overcome this difficult time, Ameen.

ALLAHUMMA LA SAHLA 'ILLAA MAA JA'ALTAHU SAHLAN WA 'ANTA TAJ'ALUL-HAZNA 'ITHAA SHI'TA SAHLAN

O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.
Sister a humble request can we please not write Arabic using English alphabets, a slight error in pronunciation or grammatical error could change the meaning of the word. May Allah swt protect us all.
JazakAllah I will bare that in mind for next time.

I'm still waiting for a response from anyone regarding my husbands visa.

Local MP's secretary said she will get back to me.
Gerry's haven't replied to my email yet
British High Commission haven't replied either. Not sure what else to do. For me the time is ticking but they aren't on the ball of things as they've promised.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

ani RFC today
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Going to be 1 year since i applied for visa =(
And 14 month since seen husband.
This is also my 2nd application!

Hope the result for the hearing is soon and gives us hope.

May Allah swt give us patience.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 am

HELLO786 wrote:Going to be 1 year since i applied for visa =(

Where did you apply from? You've waited longer than I have. It'll be 8 months since my husband applied and almost a year since I've seen him too.

SubhanAllah this wait has been long. But I know there's a reason why Allah is making us wait extra longer than others. In sha Allah it will be for the good. May our faith and patience in Allah increase daily Ameen.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 am

Sana.jam12 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Going to be 1 year since i applied for visa =(

Where did you apply from? You've waited longer than I have. It'll be 8 months since my husband applied and almost a year since I've seen him too.

SubhanAllah this wait has been long. But I know there's a reason why Allah is making us wait extra longer than others. In sha Allah it will be for the good. May our faith and patience in Allah increase daily Ameen.
Awwww it's too long may Allah pak bless u nd u can go asp to ur husband,,,,it's too too hard to live without ur hubby
May Allah pak accept our prayers nd make evry step ezy for all of us,,,

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 am

Any more September applicants still waiting who haven't been put on hold?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 am

I applied in mirpur
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:34 am

HELLO786 wrote:I applied in mirpur
I applied 2 months after u ... Still waiting on hold ... Don't know what we can do ... This is pathetic

Nguruvilu
Newly Registered

Post by Nguruvilu » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:17 am

As-salamu alaykum everyone.

I got this lovely email this morning which has left me VERY confused. :?

Thank you for your e-mail of 12 March 2014 regarding additional documents that you have sent to us in support of your wife's visa application.

I can confirm that we have received your documents. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application, however we are still unable to conclude your wife's case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to her) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

Alternatively, she can request for her passport to be returned if you need to do so.

Please refrain from sending any further documentation or correspondence regarding your visa application as we will not be able to consider it again.
Your patience in this matter is highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team
International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Web: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

Now the reason its left me confused is because my income as self-employed last year when I applied was above the £18,600. I submitted everything required besides 12 months bank statements, Only sent 6 months. I was asked for additional documents which I submitted but I was unable to provide them with 12 months statements as that account was closed (I did give a official letter from my bank explaining that). What exactly are the BHC expecting from this hearing that would help me? I mean if they don't accept the documents why not just reject? Isn't this hearing about the income and how much it should be?

Applied: 22/05/2013 from mirpur
Forwarded to BHC: 05/06/2013
Additional documents send: 27/11/2013
RFC: In Sha Allah soon

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:26 am

Dear Nguruvilu,

How much income did you show ?
Are you self employed ?
How do you draw wages ?
Did you submit 12 months bank statement ?
Did you submit the tax certificate for year ending 2013 ?
How long have you been self employed ?

As all these questions to yourself. Home office has strict model to follow for financial income. if you don't fit in or don't produce any document for x y z reason (for eg account is closed etc) they will simply reject it.

But it also sounds to me by the letter below that they aren't sure if your earning is above £18600.

Nguruvilu wrote:As-salamu alaykum everyone.

Thank you for your e-mail of 12 March 2014 regarding additional documents that you have sent to us in support of your wife's visa application.

I can confirm that we have received your documents. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application, however we are still unable to conclude your wife's case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to her) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

Alternatively, she can request for her passport to be returned if you need to do so.

Please refrain from sending any further documentation or correspondence regarding your visa application as we will not be able to consider it again.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration
Web: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

Now the reason its left me confused is because my income as self-employed last year when I applied was above the £18,600. I submitted everything required besides 12 months bank statements, Only sent 6 months. I was asked for additional documents which I submitted but I was unable to provide them with 12 months statements as that account was closed (I did give a official letter from my bank explaining that). What exactly are the BHC expecting from this hearing that would help me? I mean if they don't accept the documents why not just reject? Isn't this hearing about the income and how much it should be?

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:26 am

Dear Nguruvilu,

Are you self employed ?
How do you draw wages ?

As all these questions to yourself. Home office has strict model to follow for financial income. if you don't fit in or don't produce any document for x y z reason (for eg account is closed etc) they will simply reject it.

But it also sounds to me by the letter below that they aren't sure if your earning is above £18600.

Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration
Web: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:28 am

saf786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:I applied in mirpur
I applied 2 months after u ... Still waiting on hold ... Don't know what we can do ... This is pathetic
How long we have to wait for the outcome of that case :( :( :(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:34 am

Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

I got the same letter also asking for previous 12 months statements which I didn't have ... Now I don't know what they expect from me ...

I'm just thinking to send additional documents without them requesting for them ... I was thinking to send latest 6 months statements and tax letters and a letter from my accountant ... I really don't care if they don't accept them but I'm going to give it a go because this is crazy ... Just give us something

Nguruvilu
Newly Registered

Post by Nguruvilu » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 am

RONZ wrote:Dear Nguruvilu,

Are you self employed ?
How do you draw wages ?

Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

I showed a total income off £22,400.
I'm self-employed yes.
As I get paid cash that hows the money goes into my account.
No I didn't, I only sent 6 months but when they asked for 12 months I sent new 6 months but was unable to send previous because the bank account was closed as it was only a cash card account and not a current account and when I switched I was given a letter from Barclay's which I submitted along with a letter written by my lawyer explaining.
I did submit SA302 showing my total income and I'm paying my tax on that however first payment off £722 was taken last month and they will take £722 more in few days until October 2014.
I became self-employed on 01/04/2012.

That's what I mean they should've reject this if they believe I don't earn enough but Allah knows best why I'm still on hold. Confused a lot after this email tho. I spoke to my lawyer and he said the decision will be made at the end of this month regarding the minimum wage so just wait.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:55 am

Like i said to you that they have specific model by which they measure your application.

But I also see that your didn't produce 6 months bank statement which is a required document, I understand that you gave them new evidence which i believe is post submission date and they won't consider that at all.

It sounds to me that you didn't have an appropriate dedicated business account where you held your money from day one and 6 month down the line you decided to close the previous account and show a new dedicated business account and produced 6 months statements.

You also mention that you have only paid tax in which first payment of 702£ is made and rest will be done till October 2014.

It sounds to me that they didn't consider any tax payment that hasn't been made and they have calculated your wage based on the amount of tax that has been paid to date hence you fall below the threshold.

They probably have considered your explanation about your bank account but you failed to meet the criteria by the income threshold on that basis and am afraid they put you on hold henceforth.

Just my assumptions bro, Allah knows best ..

--
Nguruvilu wrote:
RONZ wrote:Dear Nguruvilu,

Are you self employed ?
How do you draw wages ?

Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

I showed a total income off £22,400.
I'm self-employed yes.
As I get paid cash that hows the money goes into my account.
No I didn't, I only sent 6 months but when they asked for 12 months I sent new 6 months but was unable to send previous because the bank account was closed as it was only a cash card account and not a current account and when I switched I was given a letter from Barclay's which I submitted along with a letter written by my lawyer explaining.
I did submit SA302 showing my total income and I'm paying my tax on that however first payment off £722 was taken last month and they will take £722 more in few days until October 2014.
I became self-employed on 01/04/2012.

That's what I mean they should've reject this if they believe I don't earn enough but Allah knows best why I'm still on hold. Confused a lot after this email tho. I spoke to my lawyer and he said the decision will be made at the end of this month regarding the minimum wage so just wait.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am

Well my wife received some bad news today, it's not all bad. More of an indication of what needs to be done now.

Applied from Mirpur on the 05/11/2013

Received RFC - 19/03/2014

This is the following e-mail. Please note we applied through CAT A + CAT D

Dear Mrs. XXXXXX,

ISB/XXXXXXX

On 5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. Having reviewed the judgment, the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an appeal to the Court of Appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited). The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on our website.

Your application for entry clearance under paragraph E-ECP.3.3 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered.

Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. Y

our sponsor states that he earns an annual income of £14,560.33 from his employment with XXXXX.

He also claims savings of £XXXXXXX.

In respect of cash savings the following must be provided:

(a) personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application.

(b) (b) A declaration by the account holder(s) of the source(s) of the cash savings.

You have failed to provide all the specified documents, in particular those items listed in (a) above.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal. Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

Then it goes on to say about sending new documents in within 3 weeks at the time of application etc.

Now, do you guys think I should re-apply? How would we go about re-applying, and getting our documents back?

Reason being, my savings were gifted to me by my parents, they were 2 months short of the 6 months they should be in. I have a lot more savings in now. I also got a letter from my parents they gifted me the savings and that the money was from a house sale, the BHC must have missed this letter.

I had bank statements, and also a statement from my parents showing the transaction. My savings statement from my account with the savings was printed off at home. So I am not surprised by the decision, however, I am glad that it was solely based on that.

Any advice?

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Selaam alai kum,

Some one please explain this i have sent all those documents before i have paid tax on that income. i sent sa302 everything what else do they need?

19th March 2014
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review
of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family
route. Having reviewed the judgment, the UK Home Secretary has decided to pursue an
appeal to the Court of Appeal (and has asked for this to be expedited).
The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some
spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications. More
information about this hold on decisions is set out on our website.
Your application for entry clearance under paragraph E-ECP .3.1. of Appendix FM to the
Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely
because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or
the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. In order to meet the financial
requirements of the Rules your sponsor's income from self employment and other income
in the last full financial year or as an average of the last two full financial years needs to be
at least £18,600 per annum.
You have said in your Appendix 2 form that your sponsor is self employed as Phone City
since 2011 and their gross income (before tax) in the last full financial year was £23,303.
In respect of self-employment in the UK as a partner, as a sole trader or in a franchise all
of the following must be provided:
UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office

(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial
year.
(b) The latest:
(I) Annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out);
(II) Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302);
(iii) The same for the previous financial year if the latest return does not
show the necessary level of gross income, but the average of the last 2
financial years does.
(c) Proof of registration with HMRC as self-employed if available.
(d) Each partner's Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and/or the UTR of the
partnership or business.
(e) Where the person holds or held a separate business bank account(s), bank
statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s).
(f) Personal bank statements for the same 12-month period as the tax return(s)
showing that the income from self-employment has been paid into an account in the
name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(g) Evidence of ongoing self-employment through:
(i) evidence of payment of Class 2 National Insurance contributions (for self-
employed persons); or,
(ii) (ii) current Appointment Reports from Companies House (for Directors).
(h) One of the following documents must also be submitted:
(i) (aa) If the applicant's business is a registered company that is required to
produce annual audited accounts, the latest such accounts;
or (bb) If the applicant's business is not required to produce annual audited
accounts, the latest unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of
confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised
Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006);
(iii) A certificate of VAT registration and the latest VAT return (a copy or
print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of
£73,000;
(iv) Evidence to show appropriate planning permission or local planning
authority consent is held to operate the type/class of business at the trading
address (where this is a local authority requirement); or
(v) A franchise agreement signed by both parties.
(i) The document referred to in paragraph 7(h)(iv) must be provided if the
organisation is a franchise.
However you have failed to provide the documents required in (h). The account letter you
have provided for (h)(i)(bb) is not from a member of a UK recognised supervisory body.
You have not provided the latest unaudited accounts as required above. In view of the fact
that you have not provided the specified evidence for the specified periods as stated in
Appendix FM-SE of the Immigration Rules, I am not satisfied that you have met the
financial requirement.
A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have
decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal. Your application will be reviewed
and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not
be for several months at least.
In the meantime, if - by 3 weeks from the date of this notice - you submit any further
information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why
you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your

circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application,
or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date.
Any additional documents received within this timeframe will be considered by an Entry
Clearance Officer. If, on the basis of this further information it is determined that your
application meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a visa will be issued.
However if it is determined that your application still does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration Rules, your case will remain paused until the outcome of the appeal is known.
Your application may be refused if other grounds come to light which were not applicable
at the time of the initial decision.
Please note that if your case remains paused, we will not write to you again until the
outcome of the appeal is known.
You can submit further documentation to us via courier, using the postal address above, or
via one of our Gerry's visa application centres. Please ensure that documents sent to us
comply with the guidance online in relation to supporting documents. You should also
include a covering note quoting your reference number (found at the top of this letter), so
that we can identify your case. Evidence should be submitted in original format and
thus emailed copies of documents will not be considered as part of the application
process.
Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s)
submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and
make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to
rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a
requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is
now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application,
you will not be refunded the application fee.
If you wish your passport to be returned to you while your application remains on hold,
please email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.ukand this will be arranged for you.
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause you and your family. We will update
you once we know the outcome of the appeal. We thank you for your cooperation and
keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:35 pm

I received this email today,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 12 March 2014

Unfortunately, the situation regarding your husband’s visa application remains unchanged and we are still awaiting the outcome of routine checks before we can resolve your case.

I appreciate your disappointment in the delay and apologise for this. We are doing all that we can to resolve your application and we will process it as soon as we are able to do so.

You can check the progress of your application via Gerry’s website

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

What a joke, its been over 7 months and they still haven't completed their stupid checks!

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 pm

sophia20 wrote:I received this email today,

Unfortunately, the situation regarding your husband’s visa application remains unchanged and we are still awaiting the outcome of routine checks before we can resolve your case.

I appreciate your disappointment in the delay and apologise for this. We are doing all that we can to resolve your application and we will process it as soon as we are able to do so.

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

What a joke, its been over 7 months and they still haven't completed their stupid checks!

Asslam-u-alykum
When did u send them mail nd which Id u
Used,,,,did u recev any Rply b4?? I wana send them
Email again,bt I,m bit confused cos they sent me Rply within half an hour nd subject was (out of office).
And was written w8 20 days nd don,t send email again,,
Now pls let me know wht should I do???

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

At least they are replying to you, I'm still waiting for my reply. I guess we applied the same time. In sha Allah I'm expecting a positive result as I've heard anything since the acknowledgement. It's been 8 months now and we are still waiting
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Nadizee wrote:

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

Asslam-u-alykum
When did u send them mail nd which Id u
Used,,,,did u recev any Rply b4?? I wana send them
Email again,bt I,m bit confused cos they sent me Rply within half an hour nd subject was (out of office).
And was written w8 20 days nd don,t send email again,,
Now pls guess, e know wht should I do???
Salaamz sis I emailed visaenquries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk twice before, they just sent standard replies, 1st time i emailed them was after 3/4 months, second time was around 6 months. Most people have received that email about waiting 20 days, I received that email before as well. All you can do is wait I guess, you can try emailing them again but they'll send standard reply or ignore you, like most people here have said, until they have something to actually tell you about your application.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

At least they are replying to you, I'm still waiting for my reply. I guess we applied the same time. In sha Allah I'm expecting a positive result as I've heard anything since the acknowledgement. It's been 8 months now and we are still waiting
I hope we all hear something soon!
some ppl know they are on hold, some ppl know their documents were accepted/or not accepted, but then theirs some like me that don't even know where we stand! Either grant visa or reject , at least we can move forward and apply again instead of waiting all year round :roll:

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm

sophia20 wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:

Yours sincerely,

AS
Correspondence Team

I hope we all hear something soon!
some ppl know they are on hold, some ppl know their documents were accepted/or not accepted, but then theirs some like me that don't even know where we stand! Either grant visa or reject , at least we can move forward and apply again instead of waiting all year round :roll:
Yes you're right, but it is a simple courtesy to at least inform is of little updates regardless of having thousands of applicants. They have been granting visas to people who've applied after us yet I'm in a limbo as to what to do!? All this waiting around is draining me out
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:59 pm

How likely is it that the BHC will accept documents after the visa application date? I'm thinking highly unlikely.

I still have my savings etc, so I was wondering whether they'd take it into account without us having to re-apply?

I applied 2 months short of them having been in my account for 6 months, now our application is on hold.

Can applications be fast tracked??
Last edited by prayforus on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:21 pm

To Nadizee

After you email them out of hours time, they send you the email which you already received. All you have to do is wait for a reply back from them. That email states they will reply within 20 working days. When i normally email them they respond in a week exactly. Hope this information helps you.

I advise you wait 20 working days for a reply before emailing them again.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers