ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr on tier 1 general

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Ilr on tier 1 general

Post by Dhyeya » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello

I have been a silent viewer for a long time and have seen some really good guidance. I was hoping to receive some guidance on my upcoming ilr application.

My tier 1 general expires on 09 July 2014. My husband is on a dependant visa. He has a DR30 offence. Date of conviction: 26 July 2012. Date of offence: 14 July 2012. A fine of £150 was paid, a course taken and has been disqualified from driving for 14months.

We plan to apply for a one day service towards mid to end of June.
My application is very straightforward however given my partners conviction, do you recommend we both go for one day service? What are the alternatives for my husband?

Any information will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Apam

Re: Ilr on tier 1 general

Post by Apam » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Take your chance and go for same say service with your husband.
Make sure you declare his conviction and give all supporting evidence. There have been lots of success stories on this forum for such offences which were honestly declared.

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Re: Ilr on tier 1 general

Post by Dhyeya » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:50 am

Thank you very much. His 2 years will only finish on 26 July 2014 an dI sincerely hope they accept our application.