ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Language Test: certificate copy only

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anna1977
Newly Registered

Language Test: certificate copy only

Post by anna1977 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello

I am soon applying for the BC and unfortunately I lost all documents about the Cambridge Advanced English test (CAE) I passed in 2001 with Grade B.
I do have a copy of the original certificate but my understanding reading the guidelines is that I also need:
- statement of results
- candidate number
- secret number
- possibly also statement of entry

The copy of my certificate only has reference number, certificate number, my name, center where test was taken etc. I dont see any results or ID/secret numbers there. It seems a bit strange though that they ask for so many details, do you think a certificate copy would be enough? I cant find any information if they require the original certificate or a copy would be enough.

Any advise would be very welcome

Ann