ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED ADVICE-SENT 2 CONTRACTS BUT ONLY ONE WAS SIGNED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

straws16
Newly Registered

NEED ADVICE-SENT 2 CONTRACTS BUT ONLY ONE WAS SIGNED

Post by straws16 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi All,

I have a very serious issue with my Entrepreneur leave to remain application which I made yesterday. I was quite in a rush as my visa was running out on the same day application was made.

The problem is that I included 2 contract documents with my application ( Accountant Contract of Engagement and Service Contract with another company). The contract with my accountant was dated, signed and met all the necessary requirements but they was no signature of the parties on the service contract.

I want to know if it's possible to resend the service contract correctly signed and dated by all parties involved in the contract. I also want to know if caseworker will consider my contract with my accountant since I submitted 2 contracts and only one of them is valid. Can I also send the correct service contract immediately to home office Durham or Sheffield office or I have to wait for acknowledgement letter which comes with a reference number.

I am really worried about my situation and any advice and contributions will be well appreciated.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: NEED ADVICE-SENT 2 CONTRACTS BUT ONLY ONE WAS SIGNED

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Contract with accountant ?they dont need it if accounatant is not your client.
Service Contract:YES,thats what they need at least one with signed and dated plus service details.

It is better to wait for your reference number and then send it with a covering letter to them with recorded delivery so you can defend it later.

Wait for some expet opinion.

straws16
Newly Registered

Post by straws16 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Thanks a lot your opinion is well appreciate. I would appreciate if i can get more contributions

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Once you get your reference number send it straight away with a covering letter & state your ref no. If its not the original copy get sign on all pages otherwise where needed.

Hope will Help

straws16
Newly Registered

Post by straws16 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

thanks a lot. that sure helps