ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

error in affidavit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

darkyranky
Newly Registered

error in affidavit

Post by darkyranky » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm

hi all, pls, can a date mismatch nuulify my affidavit and my marriage certificate automaticaal?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: error in affidavit

Post by chaoclive » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm guessing that the UKBA/Home Office will reject the application if there are obvious mistakes like this date error and the address issue from your other posting.

I suggest that you either change legal representative or pay a little more attention when applying for these kinds of things. You don't want to given them a reason to reject you.

If you've already applied, I'm not sure that you can do apart from either wait for the response or contact them (probably by letter) to let them know there was a mistake and to provide the updated documents.

darkyranky
Newly Registered

Post by darkyranky » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 pm

thanks. I applied and was refused. what can I do now. I appealed and it was dismissed at the first tier tribunal

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 pm

I am not sure what you applied for, but if it was an EEA Residence application you should just make a fresh application and address any errors or mistakes that were in the previous application. Provide more evidence in this application to over-ride previous reasons for refusal etc

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

darkyranky wrote:thanks. I applied and was refused. what can I do now. I appealed and it was dismissed at the first tier tribunal
You might want to let people know the details of what you applied for (EEA2/EEA4?) and about the reasons for your refusal...that would give them more info and should lead to better answers.