ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa4UK spouse/settlement app Sign Declaration section

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fn286

Visa4UK spouse/settlement app Sign Declaration section

Post by fn286 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Dear Moderators and Seniors,

Please can you let me know how to complete the Sign Declaration section of Visa4UK spouse visa application? Do we have to type in the name or email of spouse in the compulsory sign declaration field? Website doesn't give any indication of what to write?

also, what if we are completing application on behalf of spouse, do we enter our name or spouse?

Please help.

Thanks.

fn286

Re: Visa4UK spouse/settlement app Sign Declaration section

Post by fn286 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:06 am

Dear moderator,

please help.

Thanks.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:38 am

You just type in the name and on the printed copy you sign with a pen. Now, I am not sure if you are applying for someone else, whose name should go there. Hopefully, someone will help with that advice.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm

michali wrote:You just type in the name and on the printed copy you sign with a pen. Now, I am not sure if you are applying for someone else, whose name should go there. Hopefully, someone will help with that advice.
Thanks. I have typed spouse name as I'm not the applicant, only completing the application. Visa4UK allows you to fill on behalf of someone else.

All the details and even the declaration statements in that section were from applicant's point of view... so I wrote spouse name...

are you suggeting I should ask my spouse to sign ( on a printed copy) just in case...???

I hope anyone who recently completed online spouse application can help me. Dear seniors, moderators please help.

Thanks.