ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Tier 1 dependent for baby born in India - help plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

betogether

Applying Tier 1 dependent for baby born in India - help plz

Post by betogether » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply Tier 1 dependent visa for my new born baby (20 days old) in India. I have Tier 1 visa and my wife already have Tier 1 dependent visa.
I am currently in UK and my wife and baby are in India.

I am planning to submit the application with below supporting and have some small questions below:

1 - I will be submitting online application form and will take an appointment for VFS Delhi (Will print these and add in file)
2 - 2 White background photographs of proper size
3 - Original Passport of Baby - My wife will carry her original passport as well
4 - Birth Certificate copy of Baby - My wife will carry the original at the time of appointment
5 - Photocopy of my and my wife's passport - front, last and visa page
6 - Bank Statement from HSBC bank UK on letter head (or original monthly statements) for fund maintenance for last 3 months and not old then 31 days at the time of submission
7 - Rental Agreement copy of my apartment in UK
8 - A letter which will be a cover letter and also mention that I will be taking care of all expenses occurred for the baby.

Questions (please help):
1) Is my application good enough with above mentioned documents?
2) Should I also submit the salary slips? In case answer is yes, I work as a free lancer so is that OK if I submit salary slips provided by my accountant (salaries are less - around 1000 GBP per month- does it mater?)
3) I have previously told by one of my friend that kid and mother not required to travel to VFS for appointment as there wont be any biometric for the kid below 5 yrs but today I called VFS call centre and they said that kid has to appear even though biometric not required. Do you guys agree or I should try once again?
4) If I submit application on 25th of June what date you think I can get appointment earliest these days for Delhi VFS?

Thanks a bunch for your help in advance!

Regards
Betogether.. :)

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Apply before 9th july. Documents looks good. Good luck

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi B2Gather,

Questions (please help):
1) Is my application good enough with above mentioned documents? S
2) Should I also submit the salary slips? In case answer is yes, I work as a free lancer so is that OK if I submit salary slips provided by my accountant (salaries are less - around 1000 GBP per month- does it mater?) Not necessary but your choice.
3) I have previously told by one of my friend that kid and mother not required to travel to VFS for appointment as there wont be any biometric for the kid below 5 yrs but today I called VFS call centre and they said that kid has to appear even though biometric not required. Do you guys agree or I should try once again? Ur Friend is right, but they wud want to physically verify the baby and the pic matches on the passport. I had to go through this, although they just hardly glanced my baby during baby's visa.
4) If I submit application on 25th of June what date you think I can get appointment earliest these days for Delhi VFS? Not sure

betogether

Post by betogether » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

Thanks allot for your response guys. Really appriciate.
Any reason, you suggested to apply before 9th July.

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

betogether

Which form to select for new born baby in India - urgent plz

Post by betogether » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Again Friends,

I just started filling the form for the new born baby in India and a very slight confusion in the beginning of the online form.

As I am in UK so baby and her mother will visit the VFS once I will take an appointment.

Question:
On very first page it asks:

Which option to select:
I am applying as*
Son/Daughter of someone with the right to live in UK
OR
A representative, on behalf of a child under 18

I would be great full if you can respond ASAP so that I can proceed.

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Re: Applying Tier 1 dependent for baby born in India - help

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:29 pm

do we need TB certificate while applying for dependent visa for infant (2months old).
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.