ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tazmaniaa

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:
ss82 wrote:Congratulations qaszubair!

Looks like they are now looking at November applicants.
I hooe the have not forgotten the remaining oct applicants
I'm waiting since July!! Where's the logic in that?
Inshallah everyone will get their visas....itsa not all about the month u apply its all about kismat.. I hope and pray each and wvwryone of us get our visas.
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Tazmaniaa-

Yes! You're right! I guess it's all based upon whether you get lucky with a nice ECO! In sha Allah my duaas are with everyone.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Yes it is very annoying waiting I can't seem to feel how you must feel its just stupid the way these people work

Anyways I applied with 1 job under cat A. I was quiet lucky my dad has 4 business so I showed my self as employed under 1 of them earning around 20k

This is what I submitted

Introduction letter from my solicitor stating my application, what i do and how much i earn
Passport copies
ID card copy
Company letter stating how long I have been working with them
Accountants letter confirming my employment and my wages
8 months pay slips
8 months bank statement showing my wages going into the account also it's a good idea to show that your end balance on your statement is above £2000 every month
Tax returns
Registered estate agents report of my house
Land registry
Solicitor letter signed by my mum that she gives me permission to live in the house with my wife
Print screen images of my inbox showing over 2000 emails from date of engagement which was in December 2013 til my wedding
Flight tickets of my engagement time
My nikkah was in July so I sent them my ticket showing i travelled to pakistan again
My ticket for pakistan in October for my wedding
Invitation cards for engagement, nikkah, and wedding
Photos of all 4 events
Copy of Urdu nikkah
Original English nikkah with stamp from council in pakistan
My hotel booking receipt
My birth certificate original

My Mrs documents
Passport new one with her change of surname as my name and old passport with her old surname
Copy of ID card
Tb test certificate
Islets test certificate
Birth certificate original

I hope this helps you all anything else I can help with more then welcome to inshallah everyone will get their visa soon just have faith in allah

Also for who wants to know I emailed them once after 12 weeks asking why havnt i heard they just sent me one back within 7 days saying its in process and that Gerry will inform me once ready for collection

Application submitted: 13/11/2013
Application forwarded to isl: 15/11/2013
Application in process: 28/11/2013
RFC: 20/03/2014
Visa granted alhumdulilah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:36 pm

To qaszubair

Congratulations !
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To qaszubair

Congratulations !
Jazak allah inshallah yours is on its way soon

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 pm

To qaszubair

Congratulations Dosta!
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:57 pm

qaszubair wrote:

Congratulations !
I hope me and my husband hear soon. Been through so much the last two years. Just waiting a couple of weeks if i dont hear by then i will email them for update. We have sent further documents and they are not updating us.

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:00 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
qaszubair wrote:

Congratulations !
I hope me and my husband hear soon. Been through so much the last two years. Just waiting a couple of weeks if i dont hear by then i will email them for update. We have sent further documents and they are not updating us.
Have you tried your mp ? You should try that step email him/her they can request some info for you try it and see what happens explain to them the situation and time period

I will remember you in all my prayers inshallah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:06 pm

I hope me and my husband hear soon. Been through so much the last two years. Just waiting a couple of weeks if i dont hear by then i will email them for update. We have sent further documents and they are not updating us.[/quote]

Have you tried your mp ? You should try that step email him/her they can request some info for you try it and see what happens explain to them the situation and time period

I will remember you in all my prayers inshallah[/quote]

Honestly i dont want to ask MP, i prefer to email them myself, however because im dreading they might say they havent accepted documents. I am trying to avoid the disappointment. In the end i will email them probably in a couple of weeks time. Insha Allah i will hear back before.

Thanks for praying for me.

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:I hope me and my husband hear soon. Been through so much the last two years. Just waiting a couple of weeks if i dont hear by then i will email them for update. We have sent further documents and they are not updating us.

I will remember you in all my prayers inshallah[/quote]

Honestly i dont want to ask MP, i prefer to email them myself, however because im dreading they might say they havent accepted documents. I am trying to avoid the disappointment. In the end i will email them probably in a couple of weeks time. Insha Allah i will hear back before.

Thanks for praying for me.[/quote]

Yes I understand how u feel I emailed my mp he told me to write to him but I thought I'd wait 1 more week before I wrote to him and it came through

I understand u dont want to use your mp help but he has some powers which might end up helping you at least get him to find out for you why the delay

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Your totally right. Also with my husband first application appeal my MP never helped me after contacting them 3 times, since then i dont want to ask help from my local MP again unless i move elsewhere.

I have complete faith in Allah that Allah will grant my husband visa, but were both being tested, until then i have to hope for the best. Theres good to know there are people out there that cares for one another. Joining this forum has helped so much with stress.

Evonas
Newly Registered

Post by Evonas » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Salaam all, congratulations to all that have received there visas May Allah keep them happy!! I have decided to share my my time line with you all here goes

on 09/19/2013 my status has not changed have emailed Gerry and no answer please can some one help and advice what to do next many thanks

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:47 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Your totally right. Also with my husband first application appeal my MP never helped me after contacting them 3 times, since then i dont want to ask help from my local MP again unless i move elsewhere.

I have complete faith in Allah that Allah will grant my husband visa, but were both being tested, until then i have to hope for the best. Theres good to know there are people out there that cares for one another. Joining this forum has helped so much with stress.

That's right this group is a good place to join ever since I been following it, it helped me as I was starting to get worries as well

And your right inshallah keep faith in Allah as he knows what's best for us all

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:47 pm

To Evonas

You can try emailing BHC instead, they normally reply in a week.

Dont worry about your status not changing, there have been many applicants who was in your situation aswell and their status changed straight to RFC.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 pm

That's right this group is a good place to join ever since I been following it, it helped me as I was starting to get worries as well

And your right inshallah keep faith in Allah as he knows what's best for us all[/quote]

Thanks will do and thanks for your advice. May Allah bless you with a happy married life.

PCM2013
Newly Registered

Post by PCM2013 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 pm

[quote="Yazzy"][quote="PCM2013"]AOA,

My wife visa applied on 3rd March 2014 and refused on 11th March 2014 on the basis of no employment letter and not communication documents b/w both of us (emails/fb/skype/call etc). They give me appeal chance so what do you think shall i go for fresh application with all these documents or appeal which would be quickest to get visa done

Plz I need urgent advice coz clock is ticking......

Thanks.[/quote]

I would say reapply
Appealing is a very long process
Trust me its been over 1 year and im still waiting from my appeal
Just reapply put in ur refusal and show u have everything
Put in the work letter and job contract
put all communications in aswell[/quote]

Thanks for ur advice so could u tell me plz that did u appeal urself or did u go through solicitor I will be really grateful.....

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 pm

To PCM2013

I would also advise to reapply. Reason i say this i have been through the appeal process and its a long process and very depressing process. Some people are lucky to have decision overturned at review, however getting call letters etc takes a while.

However because your refusal is very simple you probably are better of with appeal because if you go for fresh application theres a chance they will refuse you for something else. Either way its a risk and a choice that you and your partner need to decide on.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:49 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Evonas

You can try emailing BHC instead, they normally reply in a week.

Dont worry about your status not changing, there have been many applicants who was in your situation aswell and their status changed straight to RFC.
To Evonas
Yes don,t wory I,m in same condition,,,inshAllah all will b fine soon,,,,I can understand its toooo hard to keep urself relax in ths condition,,,,bt we can only do pray nd hope for the best,,,,

nau635

Post by nau635 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 am

Aoa, new here.wanted to know has anyone applied under the academic maintenance grant/stipend for post graduate research along with cash savings?

SW35
Newly Registered

Post by SW35 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:45 am

Salam everyone,

I have been following this forum for a couple of months,

This is my sito please help

I have a child from my first marriage who is british, and i applied with £18600 should i have applied with £22,400 as i have a dependant, im really confused, on the financial requirement form its says british citizens who are not subject to immigration control do not need to be included in the calculation but before that it says any child ur sponsor is responsible for in the uk.

I thought is was for sponsoring your spouse with a child

applied 6/1/14
Forwarded to ISB 6/1/14
Under process 20/1/14

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

Quick question - when withdrawing you're application is it just a email which needs to be sent to them stating that you'd like the documents back, or do you also need to post them a letter stating the same?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 am

PCM2013 wrote:AOA,

My wife visa applied on 3rd March 2014 and refused on 11th March 2014 on the basis of no employment letter and not communication documents b/w both of us (emails/fb/skype/call etc). They give me appeal chance so what do you think shall i go for fresh application with all these documents or appeal which would be quickest to get visa done

Plz I need urgent advice coz clock is ticking......

Thanks.
Walikum assalam,

I was in same situation as you once , I mentioned in my declaration letter at time of application that I have evidence of Skype and I forgot to send with the application and they still refused our application. I then spoke to a solicitor whom I have known for a long time he advised me to reapply.

You have been refused on not sending employment letter and communication evidence which are simple points but they would be classed as new evidence in your appeal and I don't think a judge would accept new evidence. An appeal process could easily take upto 18 months plus the court fee and solicitors fees (unless your are assertive enough and know how to handle the pressure in the court then you can fight your case yourself), personally I wouldn't bear the pressure involved in appealing and I would simply reapply.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 am

prayforus wrote:Quick question - when withdrawing you're application is it just a email which needs to be sent to them stating that you'd like the documents back, or do you also need to post them a letter stating the same?
I was unsure of.how to withdraw my husbands application, so i have just sent an email stating we would like to withdraw thw the whole application. But apparently it could take a while to get the documents back!

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:50 am

Hiya,
Ive put in application for calling my husband over to england. Everytime im looking at Gerry website it says statues 11/19/13 aapplication process islamabad oc. Can someone help me im hoping my husband comes over so we can be together. Im very stressed been following the thread and it looks like most people get there answer within 12 weeks and im still waiting. can someone please please help me.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Quick question - when withdrawing you're application is it just a email which needs to be sent to them stating that you'd like the documents back, or do you also need to post them a letter stating the same?
I was unsure of.how to withdraw my husbands application, so i have just sent an email stating we would like to withdraw thw the whole application. But apparently it could take a while to get the documents back!
I have done the same Sameena. I just e-mailed them, but I may post a letter to them as well. I had a doubt we wouldn't get the visa due to the savings only having been in the account for few months, yet I thought maybe the officer would allow some desecration. Never the less, we will re-apply once we have the documents back.

Should we submit everything as new, bar the marriage photos/cards/nikah nama etc..

Nadsarhab, sometimes it will say forwarded to islamabad OC, then it goes straight to RFC (Ready for collection), so do not worry! You should hear soon as november applicants are starting to hear.