ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO asks for BRP and Police Reg Certificate After reconsider

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jojo351

HO asks for BRP and Police Reg Certificate After reconsider

Post by jojo351 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Dear all,

has to remain cautious optimism,

my solicitor call this morning saying that Home Office is ask for the original Biometric Card and Police registration.

One gap for ILR application last November,
Pre Actiontion letter was sent on December 2013 and at Beginning of Feb Home office sent a letter to my solicitor and said they are now reconsider the case.

After about 5 weeks Home simply sent a letter to my solicitor and say it would be grateful to have the original BRP and two Police Registration Certificates.

Would anyone had similar experience and mind shed some light please?

Much appreciate to any reply.

jojo351

Re: HO asks for BRP and Police Reg Certificate After reconsi

Post by jojo351 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

praying

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 pm

I think it's a good new for you as police reg certificate maybe requirement according to your nationality and original brp is that when they approve visa they will keep the original one and issue new brp with visa on it so hoping and praying for the best outcome for you.stay strong
ss

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 pm

SSWSZ wrote:I think it's a good new for you as police reg certificate maybe requirement according to your nationality and original brp is that when they approve visa they will keep the original one and issue new brp with visa on it so hoping and praying for the best outcome for you.stay strong
Thanks SSWSZ!!!! I will keep update and stay positive & strong.

After the previous letter a few weeks ago, the letter says the outcome will be informed shortly and last July when I made the ILR application, biometric had been taken in post office so I am really really trying to think why they want BRP and Police Registration cert for... if it is a fresh application they don't really need to take my current BRP back (as I am holding T2 general working type which is valid for another few years).

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Asked a few people that after Police Reg Cert will be stamped as attached example once ILR is granted. Praying
Attachments
041829mu8h1uzku49piz4t.jpg
041829mu8h1uzku49piz4t.jpg (63.12 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

praying

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 pm

has any one who has experience with Home office if they ask solicitor to post BRP card back to Home office after they offered a reconsideration please??

Can I take this as an positive outcome? I thought they would normally write to solicitor to inform the outcome then ask for BRP card so they can produce new one? Or the other way around like my case?

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:30 pm

praying

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 am

praying and staying strong

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:12 pm

do appreciate for reading the post, I guess those who has gotten thing sorted are not around.

If you have friend or know someone experienced similarly, please share the story :) Much appreciated!!!!

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 pm

praying

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 am

praying

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 pm

praying

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 am

praying

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Jojo please stop posting the word 'praying'.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks for SS who replied my other thread earlier, just posting here again to see if anyone else has similar experience regarding reconsideration process and the reason behind requesting other documents. ?

I guess after decision was made, case work asked for BRP to be returned? in order to the make new one for you?

My Nationality needs Police registration all the time, every address change or visa status change. I took a look of others as I was quite curious of figuring out why HO want police reg cert (being my nationality, every new visa needs to be reported to the local police in 7 days.)

As I understand that once ILR is granted, reporting to local police would no longer required and HO will need to stamp on the police cert to say the holder doesn't have to register anymore.

after the refusal in last November 2013, all supporting documents include passport were returned to me. only BRP and Police certs were requested again in March 2014

passport, life in the uk test and et cetera were not requested by the case worker so far. I have my passport with me at the moment.

The latest reply I got from HO (actually from Liverpool office, LIV SET 1 department) was only asking the BRP and police certs and they didn't state the outcome. Thats why I am trying to ask others who has experienced the similar situation and whether HO had sent a outcome letter firstly and then ask for additional documents such as passport and so on.

I will stay positive and strong!

will passport be required always? I was required but seems some others in the forum were told to post their passport back even they hold valid Biometric permit with leave to remain. I thought Passport has no new information related to the application though as all the visa info are on the BRP permit card now.

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 pm

SSWSZ wrote:I think it's a good new for you as police reg certificate maybe requirement according to your nationality and original brp is that when they approve visa they will keep the original one and issue new brp with visa on it so hoping and praying for the best outcome for you.stay strong
Thanks for SS again!!!