ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children of family Visitor - Same form or VAF1a form?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saayinla

Children of family Visitor - Same form or VAF1a form?

Post by saayinla » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi All,

My brother is coming to visit me with his wife and 2 Kids , as the form does not include niece and nephew etc, will the kids have to use general visitor form of Can they user the same VAF1B form.

Thanks in advance.

ginger.garlic

Re: Children of family Visitor - Same form or VAF1a form?

Post by ginger.garlic » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:01 am

Hi All,

I am in similar situation as the previous post.

Me and my family here is on ILR and I want to invite my brother with his wife and three kids to spend their summer vacation with us.

1) I understand for my brother and his wife I can apply family visitor. Which type of visa for their kids?
2) What documents do I need to show for children? all three go to school.
3) As in my brother family he is the sole earner so when filing my sis-in-law form do I need to mention dependent children per 4.17 of VAF1B in her application what I mean is this about financial dependency or overall?

Thanks to all of you in advance.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

Moderators , senior members or anyone who applied similar visa please help.

Thanks

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi,

Anyone any consideration??
I have started filling family visitor form online for my brother and his wife. Still waiting for reply for above post.
If anyone knows, Do we also need provide flight cost even If I am sponsoring the whole visit?

Thanks & Regards

etelsa

Post by etelsa » Tue May 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat as you. I have filled in the family visitor for my mother, my sister, my cousin and my niece. I dont know if that will be ok as my cousin and niece don't count as family members anymore which I just realised late last nigh. They came to visit me 2 years ago under family visitor. I am trying to amend the application online but its grayed out. We don't know what to do and the appointment is on Friday 9th May.

I have sent an email to UKBAIG.ServiceIntegration@fco.gov.uk but all I get is an automatic generated email.

Please help.

Best regards,

ginksman
Newly Registered

Post by ginksman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:18 am

Could someone PLEASE confirm what option did you choose in the end? and what was the outcome?