ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mtahir
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by mtahir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 am

Applied in on 19th November
Forwarded to Islamabad on 19/11/13
RFC 21/3/14

So nervous my sis in law is now going on Monday to collect it

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello all, I am getting nervousness about one thing. For communication evidence I gave in honey moon and other plane tickets, western union money transfer slips ,wedding invitation card and pictures of our engagement ,wedding,honeymoon and various other pictures .however I did not send emails or Phone logs. Do u think it will be a problem? My timeline :application 28th nov , under process 10th December, no rfc yet.

mtahir
Newly Registered

Post by mtahir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 pm

That's the same thing with us my brother sold his phone so he lost all his communication however we did add their Facebook conversations long wait till Monday

nau635

Post by nau635 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:29 pm

mtahir wrote:Applied in on 19th November
RFC 21/3/14

Good to know november applicants are hearing abt their visas, pray u get it.MyApplication date 11/25/2013 Status Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 12/06/2013
I also did not submit any Skype or fb conversations.do let us know about the outcome plzzz.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:48 pm

prayforus wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Quick question - when withdrawing you're application is it just a email which needs to be sent to them stating that you'd like the documents back, or do you also need to post them a letter stating the same?
I was unsure of.how to withdraw my husbands application, so i have just sent an email stating we would like to withdraw thw the whole application. But apparently it could take a while to get the documents back!
I have done the same Sameena. I just e-mailed them, but I may post a letter to them as well. I had a doubt we wouldn't get the visa due to the savings only having been in the account for few months, yet I thought maybe the officer would allow some desecration. Never the less, we will re-apply once we have the documents back.

Should we submit everything as new, bar the marriage photos/cards/nikah nama etc..

Nadsarhab, sometimes it will say forwarded to islamabad OC, then it goes straight to RFC (Ready for collection), so do not worry! You should hear soon as november applicants are starting to hear.
Reapply as normal, everything will be new.. And within 28 dayz of the actual date of application. Don't make the same.mistakes twice.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Sameena does that mean my whole bank statements have to be new? As last time my latest bank and payslip was within the 28 day period. Not all of them.

mtahir
Newly Registered

Post by mtahir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm

nau635 wrote:
mtahir wrote:Applied in on 19th November
RFC 21/3/14

Good to know november applicants are hearing abt their visas, pray u get it.MyApplication date 11/25/2013 Status Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 12/06/2013
I also did not submit any Skype or fb conversations.do let us know about the outcome plzzz.

Will update you on Monday, In Sha Allah will be good news for everyone. My cousin applied in October at Mirpur and got an answer beginning March, his was rejected due to income but it shows that they are working on the cases in October and November

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:21 pm

prayforus wrote:Sameena does that mean my whole bank statements have to be new? As last time my latest bank and payslip was within the 28 day period. Not all of them.

Yeah they will all have to be recent payslips..

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 pm

I know the most recent payslips will have to be no older then 6 months. What I mean is say I submit a whole collection of bank statements over the last 6 months with the same date of print on, for example 21/03/2014.

Or will each bank statement for each month be sufficient. I know that the last bank and payslip statement can't be older then 28 days at the time of application.

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 pm

prayforus wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Quick question - when withdrawing you're application is it just a email which needs to be sent to them stating that you'd like the documents back, or do you also need to post them a letter stating the same?
I was unsure of.how to withdraw my husbands application, so i have just sent an email stating we would like to withdraw thw the whole application. But apparently it could take a while to get the documents back!
I have done the same Sameena. I just e-mailed them, but I may post a letter to them as well. I had a doubt we wouldn't get the visa due to the savings only having been in the account for few months, yet I thought maybe the officer would allow some desecration. Never the less, we will re-apply once we have the documents back.

Should we submit everything as new, bar the marriage photos/cards/nikah nama etc..

Nadsarhab, sometimes it will say forwarded to islamabad OC, then it goes straight to RFC (Ready for collection), so do not worry! You should hear soon as november applicants are starting to hear.
Thank you for that it helps me alot do pray for me please i do hope i hear very soon. Insh Allah

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:39 pm

prayforus wrote:I know the most recent payslips will have to be no older then 6 months. What I mean is say I submit a whole collection of bank statements over the last 6 months with the same date of print on, for example 21/03/2014.

Or will each bank statement for each month be sufficient. I know that the last bank and payslip statement can't be older then 28 days at the time of application.
Just be sure to give 6 months of payslips and bank statements PRIOR to the application. I plan to give in a years worth this time around, just to satisfy them.

And at the time of application make sure the most recent one is no.older than 28 days.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought Sameena. Thanks for the help. I just don't want them nit picking anything else!

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:45 pm

To ss82

I think this will course you problems. However the rest of the documents you submitted are fine, but they are likely to refuse saying what happened between your contact when you came to UK. Unless you submitted application while you were in Pakistan. Hope this helps.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To ss82

I think this will course you problems. However the rest of the documents you submitted are fine, but they are likely to refuse saying what happened between your contact when you came to UK. Unless you submitted application while you were in Pakistan. Hope this helps.
Now will only know once i get my passport.Hoping for the best, InshaAllah.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:05 pm

ss82 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To ss82

Now will only know once i get my passport.Hoping for the best, InshaAllah.
Insha Allah will be positive news. Keep praying and hope for the best and Insha Allah your prays will be answered.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:52 am

Asalamalikum
My hubby had a phone call from Islamabad immigration asking for his house address. she said it was regarding the visa papers. What does this mean should i panici at this stage?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:58 am

Nadsahrab wrote:Asalamalikum
My hubby had a phone call from Islamabad immigration asking for his house address. she said it was regarding the visa papers. What does this mean should i panici at this stage?
Most likely they are going to send a letter informing you, that you are on hold! They shud email, so check your husbands email too..

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 am

Thank you for that Sameena Akhtar. Would anyone knw how long it takes after the letter they send or email to process visa reply?

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:22 am

Hey how long has it been since u applied
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 am

I applied in November it says on Gerry website 11/19/13 application in Islamabad oc den by hubby had a phone call from Islamabad yesterday regarding visa so i started panicing.:-/

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:11 am

Nadsahrab wrote:I applied in November it says on Gerry website 11/19/13 application in Islamabad oc den by hubby had a phone call from Islamabad yesterday regarding visa so i started panicing.:-/
Oh ok indhallah everthing will be ok i applied in oct n still nothing .. Inshallah i pry everyone get their visa kuz it hard beeing away from loved ones.x

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:30 am

Slam Nadsahrab

Don't worri Nufing to worri abt my hubby also had a same phone call from BHC askin hiz home address as an letter wil be sent to him,,,, I got worried bt wen received it, it onli had on der dt hiz case wil take longer den 6 months n appolised dts all. Dw sis Nufing to worri abt. Mines gna be 6 months on der 10 April stil no news may Allah grant every1 visa soon inshallah

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

To tazmania

Wen did u apply in October I applied on der 10 n 4rm Mirpur

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 am

It's going to be 8 months on 30th this month and neither have BHC apologised to us for the delay nor have I heard anything in regard to my husbands application.

As they say 'no news is good news' I believe Allah is showering His blessings. In sha Allah we will all receive good news from BHC. We just have to be super patient and make lots of duaa in sha Allah
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:35 am

Naila wrote:To tazmania

Wen did u apply in October I applied on der 10 n 4rm Mirpur
Hey i applied on the 10th too from islamabad when did u recuve the letter