ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT:Tier 2 - License Issue!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uk121
Newly Registered

URGENT:Tier 2 - License Issue!!!

Post by uk121 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

I was working for a umbrella company who sponsored my tier 2 visa, 6 months ago UKBA visited them and collected details on their clients/employee details. Now my employer received a letter stating that the license will be revoked as he hasnt followed the sponsors duty properly. key reason they mentioned that you cant provide resource to other clients etc. I am not sure what details he had shared with UKBA or i dont know whether he didnt maintain all the required papers

Now, I am puzzled, even though there are other sponsors who are ready to transfer my visa, i am not sure whether it will have any effect on me as an employee of suspended tier 2 company? (No fault from my end).

Can i just go ahead and apply for the transfer with the new employer Or should i wait for the final decision from UKBA (which i doubt whether it will be positive?) Please guide. :!:

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT:Tier 2 - License Issue!!!

Post by FaeLLe » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:24 pm

You will soon receive notification from UKBA that your leave has been curtailed and you might need to leave in 30-45 or 60 days.

If possible consider getting another employer to sponsor you.