ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Nadsahrab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:48 am

Naila wrote:
Nadsahrab wrote:Asalamalikum
My hubby had a phone call from Islamabad immigration asking for his house address. she said it was regarding the visa papers. What does this mean should i panici at this stage?
Slam Nadsahrab

Don't worri Nufing to worri abt my hubby also had a same phone call from BHC askin hiz home address as an letter wil be sent to him,,,, I got worried bt wen received it, it onli had on der dt hiz case wil take longer den 6 months n appolised dts all. Dw sis Nufing to worri abt. Mines gna be 6 months on der 10 April stil no news may Allah grant every1 visa soon inshallah
Waslamalikum Naila
Whn did u gv ur case?

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
Naila wrote:To tazmania

Wen did u apply in October I applied on der 10 n 4rm Mirpur
Hey i applied on the 10th too from islamabad when did u recuve the letter[/quote

I received der letter on der 16th march dnt knw y dey takin long dey jus playin wiv people's lives

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Gerry's website has been given a new look. And the tracking application section is still under construction.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Is there anyone else who is still going to wait on hold or is it just me who isn't reapplying ?

Anybody heard anything new on the hearing ?
Last edited by saf786 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Nadsahrab wrote:
Naila wrote:
Nadsahrab wrote:Asalamalikum
My hubby had a phone call from Islamabad immigration asking for his house address. she said it was regarding the visa papers. What does this mean should i panici at this stage?
Slam Nadsahrab

Don't worri Nufing to worri abt my hubby also had a same phone call from BHC askin hiz home address as an letter wil be sent to him,,,, I got worried bt wen received it, it onli had on der dt hiz case wil take longer den 6 months n appolised dts all. Dw sis Nufing to worri abt. Mines gna be 6 months on der 10 April stil no news may Allah grant every1 visa soon inshallah
Waslamalikum Naila
Whn did u gv ur case?

I gave my case on der 10th October,,,,, wt abt urself

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Naila wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:

Wen did u apply in October I applied on der 10 n 4rm Mirpur
Hey i applied on the 10th too from islamabad when did u recuve the letter[/quote

I received der letter on der 16th march dnt knw y dey takin long dey jus playin wiv people's lives
Oh ok i aint heard nyfink at all like sum1 on her said maybe no news is good news... Only allah knowz..
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:20 pm

To tazmania

Only Allah knws hiz der best planner. We can onli do sabr,,,,, have u contacted ur MP regarding abt ur case

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Only Allah knws hiz der best planner. We can onli do sabr,,,,, have u contacted ur MP regarding abt ur case
Na i aint contacted my mp or emailed them mu husband wont let me.. He finks that if i email them ir my mp their guna take longer .. To make my self feel good i jus think that we shud be grateful kuz allah is remebering us ..

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:

Na i aint contacted my mp or emailed them mu husband wont let me.. He finks that if i email them ir my mp their guna take longer .. To make my self feel good i jus think that we shud be grateful kuz allah is remebering us ..

True say,,,, do u meet der requirements as y dey takin tym.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:It's going to be 8 months on 30th this month and neither have BHC apologised to us for the delay nor have I heard anything in regard to my husbands application.

As they say 'no news is good news' I believe Allah is showering His blessings. In sha Allah we will all receive good news from BHC. We just have to be super patient and make lots of duaa in sha Allah
Salaam Sana
I've also heard nothing and it's almost going to be a year soon it's frustrating bcuz we've not been updated on what's happening with our application.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Our standards say that we will process
95 per cent of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the application date and 100 per cent within 24 weeks of the application date.
Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days.

i would like to hear who are those lucky 95% applicants got visa with 12 weeks as it says on ukba web Our standards say that we will process. It seems to me other way around.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:It's going to be 8 months on 30th this month and neither have BHC apologised to us for the delay nor have I heard anything in regard to my husbands application.

As they say 'no news is good news' I believe Allah is showering His blessings. In sha Allah we will all receive good news from BHC. We just have to be super patient and make lots of duaa in sha Allah
Salaam Sana
I've also heard nothing and it's almost going to be a year soon it's frustrating bcuz we've not been updated on what's happening with our application.
Wasalaam!
Have you been told it's on hold? I don't even know if it's on hold or not as they haven't even updated me on this. It's been a week since I emailed Gerry's and BHC. My MP has said they are dealing with it. So I'm just increasing my duaas and faith in Allah. In sha Allah they will reply to you with positive news!
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Naila wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:

True say,,,, do u meet der requirements as y dey takin tym.
Yeh i meet all the requirements this is my second applictain surely they must see that everyhig is fine if the look at my old one and thie new one but they jus take the piss

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:

Salaam Sana
Wasalaam!
Have you been told it's on hold? I don't even know if it's on hold or not as they haven't even updated me on this. It's been a week since I emailed Gerry's and BHC. My MP has said they are dealing with it. So I'm just increasing my duaas and faith in Allah. In sha Allah they will reply to you with positive news!
Well we weren't told until I chased it up when I went pak in jan and they sent us a letter on the 14th of jan jus after my wedding the letter was dated 26th November adv us it's on hold. If u ring this number 08717043005 they may help, didn't help me much either tbh.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Salaam everyone
Does anybody know if we request for a passport to be returned so we can travel if our application would be withdrawn.?? Plz reply I am desp for an answer to this me and my husband have tried to get an answer from almost everywhere and no one seems to have an idea even gerrys can't answer this?

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Asalamualaykum can someone advise me please.
gerry's application is online I think? Is it possible for my wife to apply from pak now without the required documents? This is because the documents I am sending will take over a week to be delivered to pak and we dont have time as my last payslip will expire the 28 day mark. Does anyone know ???

Nadsahrab
Newly Registered

Post by Nadsahrab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi Nila
i gv my hubbys case in 19/11/13. plz make dua for me i really miss him alot.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:36 pm

sahmed789 wrote:Asalamualaykum can someone advise me please.
gerry's application is online I think? Is it possible for my wife to apply from pak now without the required documents? This is because the documents I am sending will take over a week to be delivered to pak and we dont have time as my last payslip will expire the 28 day mark. Does anyone know ???
You can apply online and you then have to make an appointment to hand documents in to Your local Gerrys. You can do all this whilst waiting for your docs to arrive. As long as she has her docs there in time for her to take them to her Gerrys appointment it should all be okay. She can always reschedule if they don't arrive on time. Your official application date doesn't start until docs are submitted. It's dealt with at Islamabad OC for the first aprox 2 weeks and then goes to BHC for processing until you get RFC.
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Nadsahrab wrote:Hi Nila
i gv my hubbys case in 19/11/13. plz make dua for me i really miss him alot.
Inshallah do dua for us all may Allah grant us all visa ameen

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

aneesa786 wrote:
You can apply online and you then have to make an appointment to hand documents in to Your local Gerrys. You can do all this whilst waiting for your docs to arrive. As long as she has her docs there in time for her to take them to her Gerrys appointment it should all be okay. She can always reschedule if they don't arrive on time. Your official application date doesn't start until docs are submitted. It's dealt with at Islamabad OC for the first aprox 2 weeks and then goes to BHC for processing until you get RFC.
Ok now I am confused! Are you sure? Sorry I am only asking because I read somewhere after I posted this that as long as I apply online and pay the fee before the 28 day requirement then I should be fine now you have said she has to have her application submitted??

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 am

Sarah786-

That Gerry's number hasn't helped so far. ESP when I check the tracking website quite often during the day and my husband has a regular check in his emails. In sha Allah soon, I really want him here now, our 2 year anniversary is coming and I would really be thanking Allah if he comes before that. But there's no sign of that happening any soon. My duaas are there for everyone. I emailed Gerry's and BHC but neither of them have replied to my email.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:45 am

Sana.jam12 wrote:Sarah786-

That Gerry's number hasn't helped so far. ESP when I check the tracking website quite often during the day and my husband has a regular check in his emails. In sha Allah soon, I really want him here now, our 2 year anniversary is coming and I would really be thanking Allah if he comes before that. But there's no sign of that happening any soon. My duaas are there for everyone. I emailed Gerry's and BHC but neither of them have replied to my email.
Do you know how I can withdraw my application?

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 am

sahmed789 wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:
Ok now I am confused! Are you sure? Sorry I am only asking because I read somewhere after I posted this that as long as I apply online and pay the fee before the 28 day requirement then I should be fine now you have said she has to have her application submitted??
You can pay the visa fee online by card. I personally did this immediately after the application was filled online. It said on the old ukba website that the application date does not start until the fee is paid however if you see from people's timelines the date doesn't actually start until you submit documents at Gerrys. But this is only because you have to pay the fee before you can make an appointment there. I apologise. I forgot to mention how you pay the fee. But since Dec 2013 they have started to do online card payment which personally I think is better because you pay the exact fee. Previously they used to convert it to rupees at a very bad exchange rate so you'd end up paying a lot more. And yes I am sure. My hubby applied in December and we filled the forms together. The online form prompts and tells you what you need to do when you complete it

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 am

Sahmed789,
You don't have to do it the way I previously mentioned, do what you're comfortable with. Applying, paying and making the Gerrys appointment whilst waiting for docs to arrive just saves a bit of time. If you've sent the docs by DHL express etc they arrive sometimes in less than 5 days. At least if you have the rest sorted you're technically saving a week of your time, which when you're away from your loved one for months waiting, trust me, makes a difference.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 am

Sarah786-

I think you have to email them to say you would like to withdraw your application but I'm not too sure
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014