ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Urgent Treatment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

richie_rohan

HSMP Urgent Treatment

Post by richie_rohan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Hi Guys!
Currently I am on work permit and expected/tentative go back by 1st week of Sep. Can I apply for HSMP Urgent Treatment ?

If so do I need to submit any documents with the form for HSMP Urgent Treatment.
Regards,
Richie

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:54 pm

hi rohan ! i think u can apply for urgent treatment ref:urgent travel requirements in the HSMP guidence pdf.
cheers
sparo

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:42 pm

You do not need to submit any documents with the urgent treatment request, but any evidence that you *can* provide as a second page when you fax the form *may* be helpful.

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Hi,
Its just a word of mouth from my boss saying my assignment will end in Sep 1st week. I dont have any document supporting it.

Also can't I send the Urgent treatment form in courier. As it says it needs to be faxed.
Regards,
Richie

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 am

richie_rohan wrote:Hi,
Its just a word of mouth from my boss saying my assignment will end in Sep 1st week. I dont have any document supporting it.
Fine. As I said, you don't need one. It's just helpful to include what you have if you happen to have something.
richie_rohan wrote:Also can't I send the Urgent treatment form in courier. As it says it needs to be faxed.
It says it needs to be faxed. That is what it means. You answered your own question. You can call them the day after you've sent your fax to check that they've received it. Don't waste your money sending by courier something that can even more easily be faxed!

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:22 am

Thanks a lot ball1333!
Regards,
Richie