ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

useful advice and information.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

straws16
Newly Registered

useful advice and information.

Post by straws16 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:25 am

Hi All,

I have a very serious issue with my Entrepreneur leave to remain application which I made days ago. I was quite in a rush as my visa was running out on the same day application was made.

The problem is that I included 2 contract documents with my application ( Accountant Contract of Engagement and Service Contract with another company). The contract with my accountant was dated, signed and met all the necessary requirements but they was no signature of the parties on the service contract.

I want to know if it's possible to resend the service contract correctly signed and dated by all parties involved in the contract. I also want to know if caseworker will consider my contract with my accountant since I submitted 2 contracts and only one of them is valid. Can I also send the correct service contract immediately to home office Durham or Sheffield office or I have to wait for acknowledgement letter which comes with a reference number.

I am really worried about my situation and any advice and contributions will be well appreciated.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: useful advice and information.

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 am

@ straws16, you don't need to submit your Accountant Contract of Engagement as that is for your accounting issue and not the service you render to your client.

The service contract with another company is what HO need and you should send another copy which is duly signed by all parties to the same address that your application was sent and include a covering letter to explain the situation.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

straws16
Newly Registered

Post by straws16 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 am

thanks for your reply Olasunkanmi, please do you know if's its also possible for me to rather wait for my acknowledgement letter and reference number to arrive before sending the signed and dated contract home office sheffied office. Just want to know if that's possible as well. as I have been give advice to do that. thanks for your reply. just want to know which is the best option.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:54 pm

@ straws16, its a good idea to wait for acknowledgement letter and reference number so that you can include a copy with the document you wish to send. It will make it easier for them to transfer the additional document to the right department.

raghava5254
Newly Registered

Post by raghava5254 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:12 am

hi i am thinking to apply on 25th of march, but my situation is waiting for business banking welcome letter, and 50000 bank statement. shall i post my application first and send these two documents later? is it possible or nor? i heard that if any document is missing, home office will reduce the fee and application is rejected is that true?
if i want to send the remaining documents after i submit application could you please tell me the process? much appreciate for ur help.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 pm

@ raghava5254, you don't need to wait for the 50k bank statement, you can get a bank letter to meet the same requirement and then submit your application with all necessary/important documents.

The letter should show that you have the 50k in your account and it should also contain your full name, account no and sort code. And the letter should either be on the bank letterhead paper or duly signed and stamp.

You also don't need to wait for business bank account documents as its not a compulsory document, its good if you have it but if not you should not waste time in submitting your application.

raghava5254
Newly Registered

Post by raghava5254 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 am

thank u for ur valuable information, but i got one more situation, bank doesn't issue any letter, they said that they don't even stamp on statements. is that ok if i take electronic statement from the bank which is not original, and no stamp and sign? will home office accept it or not?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 am

@ raghava5254, you will need stamp and signature on an electronic bank statement.