ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travel advice after retain rights of residence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zrana
Newly Registered

travel advice after retain rights of residence

Post by zrana » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 am

Hey guys.few months ago i retained rights of residence and now i just need a travel advice from you.

What questions do i expect from the immigration officer at the heathrow airport on a way back in the uk?
Do i require to fill the landing card because i m no more family member of an EEA nagional but retained the right of residence?
Is there any one know the procedure of immigration dest that once the passanger hand over the passport to the immigration officer,are they know that the passanger retained the rights of residence???
Which que do i have to go EU or non EU after retain rights of residence?
Please share your personal experience.thanks

zrana
Newly Registered

Re: travel advice after retain rights of residence

Post by zrana » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Guys any advice on my questions shell be welcome

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Nothing has really changed (so EU queue, no stamp in passport).
Just answer the IO questions truthfully. Nothing to be worry about (it is not an exam).
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

whatislife786

Post by whatislife786 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 am

Jambo wrote:Nothing has really changed (so EU queue, no stamp in passport).
Just answer the IO questions truthfully. Nothing to be worry about (it is not an exam).
Hello all could you tell me please my EEA(fm) ror pending can i tavel on my Rc? Thanks

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 am

[quote="Jambo"]Nothing has really changed (so EU queue, no stamp in passport).
Just answer the IO questions truthfully. Nothing to be worry about (it is not an exam).[/quote]

Agree with Jambo - when i travelled with my ROr i did not use EU queue and filled the landing card, but the officer who at first thought i was still married start asking question about partner whereabout, and i said do not know as we are now divorce. He then told me that i should have used the EU queue even with ROR and no need to fill landing card. Hope this help.
GOD BLESS!!!