ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Re-Schedule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sahib

Appointment Re-Schedule

Post by Sahib » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi,

Does anyone have an experience of re-scheduling PEO appointment?

The date at PEO centre am looking for is not avaiable yet, i am thinking to book slot at available PEO but want to know how difficult/easy is to re-schedule appointment? Will my previously paid fee automatically be assigned to new appointment or I will need to apply for return separaetly & pay new fee at the time of re-schedule?
I will appy for ILR under T1 (General).

Will highly appreciate the replies as i only have limited time to book appointment.

Thanks a lot for your help.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Appointment Re-Schedule

Post by smartkhan » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Once you paid you don't need to pay again for rescheduling.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Smartkhan, Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

So there is no hassle to re-schedule an appointment? It is easy & straight forward, just click re-schedule and you will get confirmation of booking of new appointment?

Please can you confirm.

great.britain
Newly Registered

Post by great.britain » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 am

Hi there

I've rescheduled three times. It's not a problem. However, Croydon and Birmingham are the hardest ones to grab a slot in two weeks' time.

Hope this helps.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:02 pm

great.britain, thanks for your reply.

Do you know what time new appointments are released please?

sma123
Newly Registered

Post by sma123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm

I also rescheduled my appointment about 10 days before the date i wanted it. It was very simple process, just login via the email confirmation link and click on reschedule appointment. i found it difficult to get dates with dependants compared to when only a single applicant is applying.

Iam not sure if there are any specific times when dates are released, but i noticed a sequence of dates showing up and moving forward one day at a time for Croydon. For example if today 15th April was avaialble then tomorrow 16th will be available and day after tomorrow the 17th....

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm

thanks sma123, that is what i noticed with release of new appointments. Only Croydon appointments seem to be released in sequence, i have not seen a specific pattern for other PEOs. I don't think there is any specific time of new appointments to be released.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Dear Forum members,
I was going to re-schedule my appointment which is not due until 3 weeks time but when i clicked 'Re-Schedule' button, i found below;

About rescheduling your appointment

If you choose to reschedule:

we will ask you to choose a new date, time and location;
we will automatically cancel your current appointment; and
you may need to pay another fee. If you have already paid for your existing appointment, we may not refund the £100 appointment fee per applicant. You can find further information on this (including our refund policy) by reading.

You can only reschedule your appointment while it is more than 48 hours away. If it is less than 48 hours until your appointment and you need to reschedule it for unavoidable reasons, call the contect centre.

Does that mean i will be charged £100, if i re-schedule my appointment now which is 3 weeks ahead as per original booking date?

Anyboday re-scheduled appointment after booking please?
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

No.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks smartkhan

sarahcj
Newly Registered

Post by sarahcj » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi all, I am looking to reschedule my appointment which is at Croydon on the 23rd April. Will this appointment automatically be cancelled? I'm concerned that I will not find another appointment prior to the 30th April when my visa runs out.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks.

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 pm

I did re-schedule my appointment and it works fine, previous appointment was cancelled and new appointment was booked.
Make sure you first check on the date you are palnning to schedule if there are slots available.