ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAQ Self Assessment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cooldudeuk
Newly Registered

FAQ Self Assessment

Post by Cooldudeuk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi All,

Would like to thank for all dedicated Gurus who are sharing valuable information which is helping many people.

I would like to put forward my query and would be really helpful if members can give their views.

I'm in the process of applying naturalization application soon, I was self employed and have worked for couple of years, later on I have registered my own company & running my business via company.

After registering company I have called HRMC and let them know that I'm no more self employed.

My accountant has filed my company return & i have paid the tax liability.

Many people are talking about self assessment latest document, recently on Jan 31 when my accountant tried to complete my self assessment it was saying a message " No tax return issued", my accountant updated me this and confirmed no need of submitting self assessment as there is no tax return issued.

i'M BIT Confused regarding this self assessment, is this any thing with my previous self employment or my accountant was trying to do for company self assessment

Can any one guide me through the process in this scenario as I'm totally lost.

Best Regards,
Bob

krisdigitx
Newly Registered

Re: FAQ Self Assessment

Post by krisdigitx » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 am

hi,

You have to call HMRC and tell them to send you the latest copy of SA 320.

-KrisDIgitX

Cooldudeuk
Newly Registered

Post by Cooldudeuk » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks Kris,

I was trying to search information about SA 320 but cannot get any information on HMRC website.

Thanks,
Bob

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Cooldudeuk wrote:Thanks Kris,

I was trying to search information about SA 320 but cannot get any information on HMRC website.

Thanks,
Bob

This is SA 302.