ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Bank Statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sahib

Barclays Bank Statement

Post by Sahib » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi,

1- Can someone please advise if paperless/online statements which are saved under my online Barclays bank account are acceptable for ILR application?

2- Do I need to stamp these from bank although these are in same format as paper-based & in full coulour, if i print at home.
The Bank statements are saved in PDF format and are in exactly the same format as paer-stement which are posted every month to home address.
My bank is Barclays and will be applying under Tier1 (G).

It will also be helpful if someone can please explain what is a difference between online bank statment & paperless bank statement.
Many thanks in advance

Sahib

Re: Barclays Bank Statement

Post by Sahib » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Can someone please suggest from experience if statements requested throught customer service (Barclays bank) are acceptable?

Barclays statements are printed on black & white paper accompanied with cover letter on coloured Barclays letterhead to confirm statements are geniune.

AA1
Newly Registered

Post by AA1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Paperless and Online bank statements are the samething. Print out your online statements, and take it to the bank to get them stamped. They will require proof of ID/address.Altertavely speak to the bank and get them to post them to send them to you - they may make a charge for these.

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:27 pm

thanks AA1 but statement ordered over phone (Barclays bank) are printed on black & white paper with no Barclays logo accompanied with cover letter on coloured Barclays letterhead to confirm statements are geniune.

Statements are black & white but only cover letter is coloured & printed on bank letterhead.

I am not sure if these can be used for ILR??

I also printed current statement from Bank kiosk, that statement has everything except full account number. first 4 account digits are marked with **** and only last 4 digits are printed on that sttemement.

Appreciate if anyone can please advise solution.

dk3841
Newly Registered

Post by dk3841 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am

did you ever find out what the situation was with printed out online statements? or any statements for if you have paperless statements set up?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:44 am

dk3841 wrote:did you ever find out what the situation was with printed out online statements? or any statements for if you have paperless statements set up?
This user last visited the forum in April 2014. Kindly refrain from digging up topics that are almost 3 years old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.