ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO, What does it mean ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Email from HO, What does it mean ?

Post by inevitable008 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm

I got the below email on Friday 21st of March 2014, but I am yet to receive any update on my application after winning the appeal.
I have tried to contact HO on 0300 123 2241 since but no luck.
Does the email means a decision have been made about my application ??

Dear xxxx

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.
Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.
The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.
Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.
The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
Brian Redford
Director, UK Visas and Immigration.

almagirl
Newly Registered

Re: Email from HO, What does it mean ?

Post by almagirl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I think they just want you to rate their customer service. Since it is anonymous, I hope you will give them the worst review ever so that they change their incompetent ways

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 pm

i got the same email, today itself only i called to HO, they said my application
not yet decided ...

inevitable008
Newly Registered

Post by inevitable008 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 am

[quote="taufeq"]i got the same email, today itself only i called to HO, they said my application
not yet decided ...[/quote]

Hi,

What number did you call the Home office on ? I have been trying to call HO.. Please give me number.

Thanks

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 pm

keep tryn ....08706067766, 03001232241

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:46 pm

I've noticed something. If you call Home Office number from a UK number, it gets disconnected without ever being routed to Representative.

If you call from an overseas number, call goes through immediately.