ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Journey to Tier 1-Entrepreneur (via PSW)...HAMDOLILLAH

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nicelife100
Newly Registered

My Journey to Tier 1-Entrepreneur (via PSW)...HAMDOLILLAH

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 am

Hi,

I owe this forum a lot so I thought to put down my story in detail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENERAL OVERVIEW & 1st INITIAL APPLICATION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. March 2013, 1st Initial Application from PSW (sent one day before expiry) to Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Basic documents submitted with application and mainly application was based on
• 3rd Party sponsor documents + funds held overseas & it was IT business + 1 contract.

2. May 2013, Application got refused on single reason (the legal representative letter does not state that declaration letter from 3rd party is signed by applicant). Only points awarded were for English language & maintenance.

3. Took the refusal very light & thought that it can be won very easily in court so appealed against the decision.

4. Hearing was done in November and then lost the hearing & got reply in December that evidential flexibility doesn't apply.

5. After this a lot of money was spent for going through the FTT and UTT but everywhere it was a refusal.

6. Final UTT refusal was in January 2014 and there were only 2 options left (1. JR & 2. Fresh application within 28 days time period).

 Judicial Review application was put forward in February 2014 as there was no chance to do so once deadline gets passed for this.

GENERAL OVERVIEW of 2nd FRESH APPLICATION

As JR application was in process, I prepared the new application (for HO) documents to submit this to go simultaneously with JR.

1. 2nd fresh application was also done in February 2014 with all the new documentation.

2. Again 3rd party sponsor with correct formats of 3rd party letters etc.

3. New company (new business)

4. New contracts

5. Application was polished and corrected through mostly common errors & mistakes done by most of applicants (like me) these days.

6. New application got approved in almost over a month time period or so and visa was granted with the help of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.

I was a silent reader of this forum & have to say that I gained a lot of information & knowledge from this forum for the last one year & it also helped me through my mistakes of 1st application. There are few members on this forum helped me a lot, thanks to them (inc; tanvir1985, Aadi.ji, khizar & specially to cpmlkhan for great support).

Good Luck to everyone, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Kind Regards.

Jaggers

Re: My Journey to Tier 1-Entrepreneur (via PSW)...HAMDOLILLA

Post by Jaggers » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 am

Happy ending in the end, I am sure you must be very pleased with final outcome, many congrats.

In your fresh application did you show 3rd funds inside UK or overseas. Is it possible to show 3rd party funds with declaration from UK?

Thanks

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:04 am

Thanks God, very happy and thank you for the kind words...

Well for my application 3rd party funds and its related documents were from overseas, so I don't have knowledge if in country declaration will be enough, probably you will need their bank statement as well. I hope someone else can guide better on this.

Good Luck.

Kind Regards

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:04 am

nicelife100 wrote:Hi,

I owe this forum a lot so I thought to put down my story in detail.

GENERAL OVERVIEW & 1st INITIAL APPLICATION
1. March 2013, 1st Initial Application from PSW (sent one day before expiry) to Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Basic documents submitted with application and mainly application was based on
• 3rd Party sponsor documents + funds held overseas & it was IT business + 1 contract.

2. May 2013, Application got refused on single reason (the legal representative letter does not state that declaration letter from 3rd party is signed by applicant). Only points awarded were for English language & maintenance.

3. Took the refusal very light & thought that it can be won very easily in court so appealed against the decision.

4. Hearing was done in November and then lost the hearing & got reply in December that evidential flexibility doesn't apply.

5. After this a lot of money was spent for going through the FTT and UTT but everywhere it was a refusal.

6. Final UTT refusal was in January 2014 and there were only 2 options left (1. JR & 2. Fresh application within 28 days time period).

 Judicial Review application was put forward in February 2014 as there was no chance to do so once deadline gets passed for this.

GENERAL OVERVIEW of 2nd FRESH APPLICATION

As JR application was in process, I prepared the new application (for HO) documents to submit this to go simultaneously with JR.

1. 2nd fresh application was also done in February 2014 with all the new documentation.

2. Again 3rd party sponsor with correct formats of 3rd party letters etc.

3. New company (new business)

4. New contracts

5. Application was polished and corrected through mostly common errors & mistakes done by most of applicants (like me) these days.

6. New application got approved in almost over a month time period or so and visa was granted with the help of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.

I was a silent reader of this forum & have to say that I gained a lot of information & knowledge from this forum for the last one year & it also helped me through my mistakes of 1st application. There are few members on this forum helped me a lot, thanks to them (inc; tanvir1985, Aadi.ji, khizar & specially to cpmlkhan for great support).

Good Luck to everyone, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Kind Regards.

Congratulations bro. Please can you advise why did you choose to use a new company for the fresh application as you already had a previous company. Was it not trading during the duration of your first application.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:29 am

The previous business is still up and running but with my personal experience,from this forums and after discussing with very close and experienced friends I decided to go with new business.

I think one can show the documents for the old business which should be trading but according to my research it becomes a complex & complicated case in somehow making it hard for case worker...

Thanks a lot for compliments.

Kind Regards