ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dilemma ..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andy_jatt
Newly Registered

Dilemma ..

Post by andy_jatt » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 am

I was interviewed on 1st of march 14 , and my friend was interviewed on 4th march 14 , he got his visa yesterday , does that mean they have refused my visa because my result should come before him because I applied before him and gave my interview before him as well.

ceobot

Re: Dilemma ..

Post by ceobot » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:04 pm

I hope it doesn't mean so.
I was interview on 8th of March and still waiting, however I heard one forum member who was interviews on 7th of March has received Visa few days ago.
However, to say for sure we need to check more case studies.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:00 pm

@ andy_jatt, there is no such thing as me first when it comes to visa application. Caseworkers have list of applications that are assigned to them and they usually decide each cases individually, so you being interviewed first does not mean that you will get visa first. Be patience and hope you get visa soon.

Don't forget that some applicants have also been waiting for over a year or even more without any response from HO.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Tulasij

Post by Tulasij » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 am

Hi all,

In which month did you make your applications? i have applied in Feb and there is no call for interview yet