ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr m postal application payment confusions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newhorizon2014
Newly Registered

flr m postal application payment confusions

Post by newhorizon2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 am

Hi

I have few confusions while filling payment section of flr m postal application form.

1. Can I use Natwest Visa Debit card, as on form it says only meastro/solo debit card is acceptable.
2. Can I use my husband visa debit card details to make payment, instead of my own debit card, or does it have to be applicant's card.

I will be very thankful for anyone who could share their experience.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: flr m postal application payment confusions

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 am

My advice is always, always use Postal Orders.

After about 10 visa apps we've had no payment issues, whilst if you look on here you don't have to look far to read tales of payments not taken woes, declined issues and bank refused payment unusual activity etc etc.

There's a fair old surcharge but what does money matter for piece of mind and no delays...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

newhorizon2014
Newly Registered

Post by newhorizon2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 am

Wanderer wrote:My advice is always, always use Postal Orders.

After about 10 visa apps we've had no payment issues, whilst if you look on here you don't have to look far to read tales of payments not taken woes, declined issues and bank refused payment unusual activity etc etc.

There's a fair old surcharge but what does money matter for piece of mind and no delays...
HI wanderer,

thank you very much for your precious advice.

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi,

Can someone advise how much is the flr m dependant postal application fee for in country application.

Regards.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 am

£578.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

zaq12wsx
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by zaq12wsx » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 am

Wanderer wrote:My advice is always, always use Postal Orders.

Same advise here, i had applied for visa via post before. Using postal order prevent you from being caught out if your account somehow dipped a little below on the day home office is deducting the money off from you. (this can lead to account going into overdraft or home office failed to collect money off you..)

Also paying up front at the post office get the matter out of the way when you are sending the application pack off is just much safer and simpler.