ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepeneaur JR views URGENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HAC9
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepeneaur JR views URGENT

Post by HAC9 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Dear

My Tier 1 Entrepenaur Application £200,000 was refused on 2 basis that :
1. My fathers bank letter of his account in Dubai which shows half the money for me £100,000 does not say that the money is available for me.
2. That the Bank letter of my father does not say that it is regulated by the Central Bank of UAE.

You should note that during the application my father had provided me with q court letter from Dubai like an affidavit which i stamped from the UAE Embassy in the UK, Foreign affairs in UAE etc as well which said the money was available to me by him. his letter was provided to the Home Office. Further more because my fathers bank and other banks in UAE do not provide the rregulation point in the letter as its against their policy i printed out the Regulatory authority which is UAE Central Bank's website with the list of banks and gave it to the HomeOffice.
After all this effort they still refused with the 2 reasons that i gave above.
They did not raise any issue with the £100,000 thats in my UK account nor they raised any issue with the money in my fathers account. All they raised in the refusal is the regulation point and secondly that my fathers bank letter does not have my name saying that his money is avialable to me.

Now they have not given me a right of appeal and i want to apply for JR as my case is genuine. It looks like HO have blindly refused me just like other people.

Please advise me on my success rate and what do you think?

Many Thanks

adi786

Re: Tier 1 Entrepeneaur JR views URGENT

Post by adi786 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:13 am

HI

JR Is a long process. HO took 8 weeks in order to grant me leave as Tier1 after i applied for jR. So if u can wait 8-9 months you should go for it .

pakhtoon77

Re: Tier 1 Entrepeneaur JR views URGENT

Post by pakhtoon77 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:08 pm

adi, HO office took 8-9 weeks or months to grant u leave.....as I think u wrongly said weeks it must b months