ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gsmagnel
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by gsmagnel » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 am

URGENT PLEASE HELP ME!
hello everyone
I am Agnel
I have made an EEA2 application through extended relationship that's my uncle (my dad's brother)
He is French by birth

Application timeline

Application sent : 23rd December 2013
Payment Detected : 3rd January 2014
COA processed : 16th January 2014 (with unable to confirm the right to work)
RC refused : 6th March 2014

Reason for refusal : Based on the evidence submitted you have not demonstrated any current evidence of financial dependency upon your EEA sponsor in UK or that you are residing in the same household as your EEA family member.

Documents which I have submitted to HO
1. Birth certificates of me and my uncle
2. French family book (to prove the relationship)
3. My passport and my uncle's ID card
4. Photography proofs - 10 (from the age of 5 to till date)
5. Financial Dependency proofs bills and bank statement - 27 (before coming to UK)
6. Financial Dependency regular bank transfers in the form of bank statements (after coming to UK) - for past 4 months
7. Financially Dependency - Letter of Declaration from my school's & college's and also includes higher authorities
8. Self Declaration letter from my uncle and my parents
9. My uncle's payslip - 3 (last three months)
10. My uncle's Employer Letter
11. My university letter
12. Address Proof Documents of my uncle
* Joint Tenancy Agreement (my name and his name) - All bills included (Gas/ Water/ Electricity/ Wifi)
* Bank Letters & Statements
* EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) letter
* NI number letter
* BT Landline bills (3 months)
* 3 mobile bills
* Tesco Club membership letter
* Boots membership letter
* Nectar membership letter
* British Red Cross Letter
* Lyca mobile letter
* NHS letter
* Voter letter
* Driving license
13. Address proof Documents for me
* Joint Tenancy Agreement (my name and his name) - All bills included (Gas/ Water/ Electricity/ Wifi)
* Bank Letters & Statements
* Vodafone bills
* University Letter
* Voter Letter

Can anyone please suggest me whether I can go appeal since I have submitted all the required documents to HO and yet they have mentioned that I haven't provided financial dependency in UK or I must be living with my uncle in same household. And I qualify in both the circumstances.

thank you
Looking forward for your response!
God bless

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Post by RanaJee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi,
I am still waiting for RC.... I won appeal mid january 2014.
I dont know whats going on....
I called them many many times.. I contact with MP as well.....

Yesterday Home Office came to my working place. .. . They were asking about my visa status. I could not show anything to them but i gave them my case is .. they checked & left me....... The guy who works for me was not allowed to work full time unfortunately he said he is working full time .... they took him and said i can get fine......

I am so confused and stressed. will it effect on my case as well. Though i have already won appeal. Please share your knowledge with me.

HM Revenue + Trading standard also took my detail. HM revenue said i need to open company as soon as posible .......

hosok

Post by hosok » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello all,

Can anyone please help and say if it's possible to travel while waiting for an oral hearing and how?

We've sent the appeal today, the passports etc. was returned with the refusal and we have to go in July, and have already booked the flights. Is it a problem for my wife to enter the UK again in July when we're back since the application was refused?
It is ridiculous, I have all the necessary documents to prove that 1. I'm EEA citizen, 2. We're married, 3. I'm exercising treaty right in the UK. They still decided to breach our rights and refuse our application - so how can we be sure that the border police wouldn't do the same?

Should I send a new application and leave for the holiday when receiving the COA?

Please help!
Thanks a lot guys.

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:32 pm

HI there,

can anyone advce me about my case as on any similar experience....

I won appeal on oral hearing on 9th January 2014
Court Decision was issued on 23rd January 2014
I have received court determination on 29th January 2014

As per judge order i have also been refunded my court fees of £140.00 on first week of February.... and I believe that HO not appleaed against court order................since then i am waiting for any further outcome of my case... as currently i can not work and my work place people wanted me to have any further corrospondance by the HO....as they dont consider that court order as a proof of work....

I will appriciate if anyone has received any corrospondance by HO any timeline ........and also can advice me "what is best to do" can i contact them on phone or email or by MP or is it too early for all that...................................................... please advice me and share thanks

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 pm

i longe appeal 7th march money debit on
14th march how long it take anything hard from
tribunal?
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 pm

To all those who are still waiting to be issued with residence card hope your efforts and struggles will soon be fulfilled. My wife got her residence card today, so it really can take awhile. Goodluck to you / any by the by we are lucky my wife never got charged for it 55£ :-)

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 pm

afridi24 wrote:Application eea2 :15 augest
coa :no work permission
interview:16 January
Rc: ring on friday , finally they said your application is decided and it is in the security check then despatch so check with representative next week, I ask if you can tell me the decision pls , the guy was nice and he said YES you are issued with visa for what ever you applied for ...so now I hope for the best ....
have you heared anything yet sir?? any idea about what kind of security they do ?

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:29 pm

appealwaiting wrote:HI there,

As per judge order i have also been refunded my court fees of £140.00 on first week of February.... and I believe that HO not appleaed against court order................since then i am waiting for any further outcome of my case... as currently i can not work and my work place people wanted me to have any further corrospondance by the HO....as they dont consider that court order as a proof of work....

I will appriciate if anyone has received any corrospondance by HO any timeline ........and also can advice me "what is best to do" can i contact them on phone or email or by MP or is it too early for all that...................................................... please advice me and share thanks

Today i also rang UKBA liverpool.. the they says they waiting for security checks etc.. and its also listed by the case worker to look into it on 4ht April.... anyone have any Idea what is that???

DERBY F
Newly Registered

Post by DERBY F » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

hi everyone eea2 for my wife refused ...passport hel appeal start
my lawyer today told me the best way is the hearing appeal , they refused my my eea2 cos iam a jsa ...
we have a baby so my lawyer going to go this dirction as the baby needs her mom and they cant ask her mom to leave my baby and me we ARE EEU NATIONAL
do you think that we will succseced with this case he told its 90% succses

help

first2013
United Kingdom

Post by first2013 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm

appealwaiting wrote:
appealwaiting wrote:HI there,

Today i also rang UKBA liverpool.. the they says they waiting for security checks etc.. and its also listed by the case worker to look into it on 4ht April.... anyone have any Idea what is that???
@appealwaitin jst hope is a good news for u, did ur MP help you , and which contact number did u use to call HO, please can u share it with me because I am still waiting as well thanks.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 pm

HI Everyone,

I am very worried and wondering if someone can help.I called HO today for the third time after my appeal was allowed. And the man on the line was very arrogant. I was telling him how miserable my life is as I have not got my passport for almost one and a half year, then he snaps and told me that although my appeal was allowed they are not bound to issue a residence card!! I am tired of waiting and when i call they misbehave. Someone having same issues with HO?
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

Careyleeuk1118
Newly Registered

Post by Careyleeuk1118 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have applied EEA2 residence card on the 27th of December 2013.
And I have received my EEA family residence card for 5 years on the 3rd of March.

When I applied my visa, my husband was self-sufficient and was still searching for a job.
In this case the conditions were that we both have comprehensive health insurance.

My husband has started a new job on 10 March 2014 thus paying national insurance.

In what way does this change our situation with regards to insurance.
Can my husband end his comprehensive health insurance?

I have got a job yet but I have rental income, will get and pay national insurance soon.

How will this affect my own situation as I will apply for a NI number next week?

NewJD3

Post by NewJD3 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:02 pm

For those that have been to through Appeal, do you have to go to hearing with your spouse?

NewJD3

Post by NewJD3 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 am

Hello Guys

EEA2 Appeal allowed: Can I submit appeal online?
How do I submit reconsideration?

erikac
Newly Registered

Post by erikac » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 pm

I have appealed choosing the option only based on documents... any experience on these timelines? They have given me a date by which I should submit all the documents: is that the equivalent to the hearing date?

NewJD3

Post by NewJD3 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:07 pm

erikac wrote:I have appealed choosing the option only based on documents... any experience on these timelines? They have given me a date by which I should submit all the documents: is that the equivalent to the hearing date?
That is just the date you should send the document..
It is not the hearing date.

How did you appeal? Online or papers?

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Post by RanaJee » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi,
I am still waiting for the RC even after winning appeal for more than 10 weeks. I dont know whats going on......
they are playing with our situations. They know we can not do anything so they free to do anything. I called them many times , always HO say it can take few week more. Yesterday i was calling and now they changed their number. Does anybody know new number for Appeal enquiry.

One question: can they still check my wife working status. i mean either is she working or not? Please tell me...

Anybody knows new appeal enquiry number? plz share....

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 pm

RanaJee wrote:Hi,
I am still waiting for the RC even after winning appeal for more than 10 weeks. I dont know whats going on......
they are playing with our situations. They know we can not do anything so they free to do anything. I called them many times , always HO say it can take few week more. Yesterday i was calling and now they changed their number. Does anybody know new number for Appeal enquiry.

One question: can they still check my wife working status. i mean either is she working or not? Please tell me...

have you been paid award fee? They may check her if she works all will be fine. Let your mp write a letter to them. Is it 10 weeks since you were served determination or since you won appeal?

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Post by RanaJee » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:46 pm

HI,
my wife stop working yesterday.
I've been refunded 140 about 2 months ago. i won appeal mid january.
please advice me what to do?
Pablito wrote:
RanaJee wrote:Hi,

have you been paid award fee? They may check her if she works all will be fine. Let your mp write a letter to them. Is it 10 weeks since you were served determination or since you won appeal?

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 am

She will need to have jsa, you can probably send them pap soon if nothing arrives to you shortly. Give it another week or two.

gsmagnel
Newly Registered

Post by gsmagnel » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:28 pm

uk2005 wrote:i longe appeal 7th march money debit on
tribunal?

hi there!
have you got the appeal date?

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

gsmagnel wrote:
uk2005 wrote:i longe appeal 7th march money debit on
tribunal?

hi there!
have you got the appeal date?
no jast says last date submit 22/4/2014
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 pm

3 months gone after appeal won.HO said they are not bound to give RC and they will re-access my application :(
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm in bit of dilemma . Please help.

We applied for EEA2 got refused, sent reconsideration. And today we received a letter saying please forward us your passport.

I know it's bit vague question but can someone please advise what will be the outcome? I understand if UKBA doesn't have the passports with them they normally issue the residence card on the A4 sheet. But this is surprising case worker demanding passport again.

Please can you let me know if someone had this kind of scenario before??

Appreciate your help guys.

Thanks
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

NewJD3

Post by NewJD3 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 am

Ikonkar wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm in bit of dilemma . Please help.

We applied for EEA2 got refused, sent reconsideration. And today we received a letter saying please forward us your passport.

I know it's bit vague question but can someone please advise what will be the outcome? I understand if UKBA doesn't have the passports with them they normally issue the residence card on the A4 sheet. But this is surprising case worker demanding passport again.

Please can you let me know if someone had this kind of scenario before??

Appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

Never worry, It gona. They want to issue you Residence card.

Question: How did you send a reconsideration request? You wrote a letter and send back documents?
What was the refual reason?