ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview cancellation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

poonamk
Newly Registered

Interview cancellation

Post by poonamk » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi,

My interview was scheduled for Saturday, 29th March but I have received an E-mail from HO saying that the interview has been cancelled due to accommodation issues. Please let me know if anyone else has received similar E-mails as I'm very worried why they have cancelled the interview at the last minute? Are they doing something in the background which might affect my application :oops:

Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Interview cancellation

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 pm

they are simply over croweded constrain with space, some interviews take longer than normal they apparently are not keeping the time management they emailed you telling their problem you should believe them with a wait that another interview date soon be allocated.
thanks,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

As per my understanding nothing to worry about as its just someone is not available to conduct the interview on that date ... shortage of staff or over booked for that specific date. I had same problem in past as my interview schedule for June 2013 and I travelled all the way to Manchester from London to attend interview and got a call at 10.00 am on the date of interview that sorry due to circumstances beyond our control we are not able to conduct your interview etc and they reschedule my interview for July 2013 instead.

so relax and wait for new interview date soon.

regards

poonamk wrote:Hi,

My interview was scheduled for Saturday, 29th March but I have received an E-mail from HO saying that the interview has been cancelled due to accommodation issues. Please let me know if anyone else has received similar E-mails as I'm very worried why they have cancelled the interview at the last minute? Are they doing something in the background which might affect my application :oops:

Thanks
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

poonamk
Newly Registered

Post by poonamk » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Dear Rehan and Princess of Ammi,

Thanks very much. I'm worried as they cancelled a number of interviews scheduled in Sheffield for this Friday and Saturday and a lot of them are sponsored by my VC, so I just hope we are not in some sort of trouble. May God Bless us all

Kahlon
Newly Registered

Post by Kahlon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:12 am

Dont worry everything will be ok,,,may i know who is your vc?