ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chaz3
Newly Registered

Spouse ILR

Post by chaz3 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi all,

Please could you guys help me.I got my ILR 2 weeks back on work permit and due to wrong advice I did not apply for my wife ILR.Now she got appointment booked for friday 28th.(she is in UK for 2 and half yrs)I am told by UKBA its form SET O.Can anyone confirm it..I am confused as set O doesn't ask much about me.Do i have to fill any form as well or just my wife fills set O as main applicant.
2)Also my wife did her english test last week and we are yet to get the certificate.Will the pass certificate do??Cant postpone the appointment as visa runs out on 30th.Hoping to get the cert by tomorrow.
3)Do i have to sign any declaration or just a covering letter will do?
Thank you in advance.Please advice

vinny

Re: Spouse ILR

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:50 pm

If she is a work permit dependant, then SET(O) (196E) should be correct for her.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

chaz3
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse ILR

Post by chaz3 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Thank you Vinny.Yes she is work permit dependent.BTW got the english test cert this morning..all looks set for tomorrow.