ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received BRP After Judicial reveiw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Received BRP After Judicial reveiw

Post by adilzia » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 am

By the grace of GOD,we both team members received BRP's today,after long long process of JR.
I am so happy. :D :D

pakhtoon77

Re: Received BRP After Judicial reveiw

Post by pakhtoon77 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 am

Assalamoalaikum adilraza, congrats first of all. will the time that u spent during the JR process be counted towards 10 year. as far as I know it should.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: Received BRP After Judicial reveiw

Post by adilzia » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 pm

pakhtoon77 wrote:Assalamoalaikum adilraza, congrats first of all. will the time that u spent during the JR process be counted towards 10 year. as far as I know it should.
Yes it comes under legal stay.Bcoz they make wrong decision at first time.And thats why they reconsiderd our case.Definately that spent time is legal.Does it make sense ?
I think so if u lose ur JR then spent time doest count as legal.I am not sure.I heard this from my solicitor.