ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 General Question Under Section 1(3)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingfahad35

MN1 General Question Under Section 1(3)

Post by kingfahad35 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi to All Respected Users :

Section 1 (3)
A child born in the UK whose parents are not British citizens and were not settled in the
UK (see page 6) will have an entitlement to register when their parents become settled in
the UK or become British citizens.

I , My Wife & Daughter got ILR recently and I like to apply for my daughter citizenship.

Having little issues with application form and like to double check + need help from all users.

MN1 Form

2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 22 of the guide), please give
date and place of first arrival.

DATE she born in UK ?

Section 3
PARENTS’ RESIDENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OR THE BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES, WHERE
APPLICABLE. (SEE PAGES9AND 20 THE GUIDE)

Is this section apply on SECTION 1 (3) Do I need to fill this ?

Section 6: Consent to the Application
The consent of both parents is required for applications made under section 3(5) and 4D and is expected for
all other applications.

Section 7: Declaration
WARNING To give false information on this form knowingly or recklessly is a criminal offence punishable with up to 3
months’ imprisonment or by a fine not exceeding £5,000 or both.
(Section 46(1) of the British Nationality Act 1981, as amended).
7.1 I, (full name in BLOCK LETTERS)
declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information given in this application is correct.

which name I will write my daughter name who is 5 years old or Mine as Father ?

Please advise ?
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: MN1 General Question Under Section 1(3)

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 pm

kingfahad35 wrote:Hi to All Respected Users :

Section 1 (3)
A child born in the UK whose parents are not British citizens and were not settled in the
UK (see page 6) will have an entitlement to register when their parents become settled in
the UK or become British citizens.

I , My Wife & Daughter got ILR recently and I like to apply for my daughter citizenship.

Having little issues with application form and like to double check + need help from all users.

MN1 Form

2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 22 of the guide), please give
date and place of first arrival.

DATE she born in UK ?

I wrote date of birth and in place I write hospital.

Section 3
PARENTS’ RESIDENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OR THE BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES, WHERE
APPLICABLE. (SEE PAGES9AND 20 THE GUIDE)

no

Section 6: Consent to the Application
The consent of both parents is required for applications made under section 3(5) and 4D and is expected for
all other applications.

no but I tick it as it doesnot make any diff .

Section 7: Declaration
WARNING To give false information on this form knowingly or recklessly is a criminal offence punishable with up to 3
months’ imprisonment or by a fine not exceeding £5,000 or both.
(Section 46(1) of the British Nationality Act 1981, as amended).
7.1 I, (full name in BLOCK LETTERS)
declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information given in this application is correct.

which name I will write my daughter name who is 5 years old or Mine as Father ?
my hubby signed here as he is the one who fill the form and also has indefinite leave.

Please advise ?
applied got kids in dec 27 received certificate on 18 march now applied for passports.
ss