ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Covering letter template

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Covering letter template

Post by prem_singh123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:31 pm

HI all,
Has anyone got the template of covering letter for the variation of current tier 1 application into ILR application?

Thanks

ilrtier1genral

Re: Covering letter template

Post by ilrtier1genral » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi,

My advise is not to waste time on covering letter which is not required cause HO have their own process of working out the eligibility I strongly advise not to include one unless your case is complicated where there is an exceptional reason you want to explain.

When I presented my 5 page long cover letter they simply returned it without even looking at it so for me it was waste of time.

Thanks

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: Covering letter template

Post by prem_singh123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Thanks for the reply. So what do u suggest as I don't have my passports and BRP and my master degree, did u varied your application successfully ?
Thanks