ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaz786786
inactive

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by yaz786786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY DUAS.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 pm

saf786 wrote:Congratulations to those who have been granted :-)

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2014/03/ ... /#comments

I sent this link earlier ... Duno if anybody read it but I think it's linked to the hearing maybe ?
This is about European legislation and the UK's interpretation thereof, specifically regarding British nationals who are using their right of free movement to bring their non-EEA spouses to the UK under the Surinder Singh route.

I am afraid that it doesn't affect you unless your British partner is living in an EEA country outside of the UK.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:Asalamualaykum all
Has anyone got any advise about the following situation,

If i am looking to go Pakistan to get married in 3 months time and if I will be also applying for the visa straight after the marriage while i am still in Pakistan then what evidence of a subsisting marriage can be shown as we will have only been married for like 1 or 2 weeks? (apart from showing the wedding photos which i will do)

As its also an arranged marriage, do you think the immigration officer would expect to see evidence of contact before we got married while i am still in UK?

Walaikam Asalaam
Wedding photos of nikah, and nikah nama translated etc will suffice.
As long as you mention in ur application form it is arrange as there is an option in the form
My cousin applied this way and it was fine..

I would however add in some photos of use perhaps out and about sightseeing or at a restaurant , something to show them your genuine :) Maybe even a copy of ur ticket showing them how long u plan to stay and spend time with her (if you r staying after the marriage too that is)

People have applied in the same way as you with limited evidence of marriage as they applied straight away so dont worry and all the best!
Thanks for the advice HELLO786.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Don't worry in sha Allah, you'll hear from them very soon![/quote]
I think it's jus frustrating that they haven't kept us updated they are playing with people's futures here, will b going to see mp on sat inshallah hope he can help, my employment letter confirmed I earned over the threshold however my wage slips didn't tally up because I took a long break in employment and have to travel a lot with work.. Will also b 2 nd anniversary for my Nikah completely understand how u feel.. I think were guna wait another maybe and then withdraw as hubby needs to return to work by 31st may so inshallah really am hoping we hear something soon[/quote]

Just wondering on what yu wrote, if yur wageslips dont tally up with yur employment letter how would yu expect bhc to beleive in yur earnings?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:35 am

tallojani wrote:Don't worry in sha Allah, you'll hear from them very soon!
I think it's jus frustrating that they haven't kept us updated they are playing with people's futures here, will b going to see mp on sat inshallah hope he can help, my employment letter confirmed I earned over the threshold however my wage slips didn't tally up because I took a long break in employment and have to travel a lot with work.. Will also b 2 nd anniversary for my Nikah completely understand how u feel.. I think were guna wait another maybe and then withdraw as hubby needs to return to work by 31st may so inshallah really am hoping we hear something soon[/quote]

Just wondering on what yu wrote, if yur wageslips dont tally up with yur employment letter how would yu expect bhc to beleive in yur earnings?[/quote]

My employer wrote a letter explaining why my wage varies and a contract showing my annual salary. And then my mp forwarded a letter adv that he believes that I do meet the threshold based on my contract

nau635

Post by nau635 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:17 am

yaz786786 wrote:WIFE GOT THE VISA TODAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

applied on 23rd october 2013
aplication in process 5th november 2013
RFC 25th march 2014
visa was stamped 21st march 2014
they asked for bank statements and employement letter and wageslip on 28th febuary 2014
sent all the document to pakistan through courier on 5th march 2014 and they even emailed me to say they recieved the documents and have been sent to relevent department to process and on 25th march 2014 in afternoon my wife got text to collect passport from gerrys in mirpur azad kashmir but she didnt have enough time to get there so she went today and she got the visa.

i would like to THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE DUAS AND I DO DUA ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING MAY ALLAH BRING YOUR WIFES OR HUSBANDS TOGETHER, for me it was very stressing but i kept calm and just keep doing your duas and inshallah allah will bring your loved ones together.

this forum is vey helpful from day one and it helped me alot the times ive been on here GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN ALLAH HAFIZ.

nau635

Post by nau635 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:21 am

Congratulations, best of luck for future.

SW35
Newly Registered

Post by SW35 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 am

Any Rfc.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi All,

I would like share my experience.

I applied for my wife and daughters Visa on the 22nd of April, 2013. I was a self employed when I applied and after good 6 months on the 6th of November we were told that our case is on hold due to the case in European Court. During the 6 months I tried everything I could involved the MP sent them emails, letters, fax and what not. The reason for putting the case on hold was that they did not agree to the earnings I submitted with the application.

To sum up the reason, that they do not have discretion at all. for what I understand they have simple check boxes if all are provided they grant the Visa. In my case I could not provide them with 12 months UK bank statements as I was outside the country in the first 3 months, though I did submit my statements from abroad and the I was fulfilling the Financial requirements within the last 6 months of my time in UK. I think I shouldn't have applied then.

Upon my discussions with the lawyers they suggested to withdraw the application, so I did.

Anyways Later I switched to a Salaried Employment, waited 6 months applied again in on 5th Feb, 2014 from Islamabad and guess what within a week got the RFC and the visa was stamped.

During the time I was away from my wife and daughter it struck to me quite heavily that it is beyond our control, all we can do is submit the application to the best of our knowledge and wait. I turned to Allah during the time they were away for the first time in my life properly. He answered our prayers otherwise getting RFC within a week is nothing less than a miracle considering the backlog BHC has in Pakistan. Now when I look back I staying away for almost an year from family made me connect to Almighty and I am thankful for that.

For the people applying or have applied as self-employment or even salaried employment make sure you go through the requirements mentioned in laws and policy guidance notes on UKBA website, make sure nothing is missed.

I hope and pray all the people waiting to re-unite with their loved ones are granted the visa's quickly.

Application submitted: 22nd April, 2013
Under process at BHC: 05 May 2013
Case on hold: 06 November 2013
Case Withdrawn: 26 November, 2013
New Application: 05th March, 2014
RFC: 12th March, 2014 (Visa Granted)

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:41 pm

sumairc wrote:Hi All,

I applied for my wife and daughters Visa on the 22nd of April, 2013. I was a self employed when I applied and after good 6 months on the 6th of November we were told that our case is on hold due to the case in European Court. During the 6 months I tried everything I could involved the MP sent them emails, letters, fax and what not. The reason for putting the case on hold was that they did not agree to the earnings I submitted with the application.

To sum up the reason, that they do not have discretion at all. for what I understand they have simple check boxes if all are provided they grant the Visa. In my case I could not provide them with 12 months UK bank statements as I was outside the country in the first 3 months, though I did submit my statements from abroad and the I was fulfilling the Financial requirements within the last 6 months of my time in UK. I think I shouldn't have applied then.

Upon my discussions with the lawyers they suggested to withdraw the application, so I did.

Anyways Later I switched to a Salaried Employment, waited 6 months applied again in on 5th Feb, 2014 from Islamabad and guess what within a week got the RFC and the visa was stamped.

During the time I was away from my wife and daughter it struck to me quite heavily that it is beyond our control, all we can do is submit the application to the best of our knowledge and wait. I turned to Allah during the time they were away for the first time in my life properly. He answered our prayers otherwise getting RFC within a week is nothing less than a miracle considering the backlog BHC has in Pakistan. Now when I look back I staying away for almost an year from family made me connect to Almighty and I am thankful for that.

For the people applying or have applied as self-employment or even salaried employment make sure you go through the requirements mentioned in laws and policy guidance notes on UKBA website, make sure nothing is missed.

I hope and pray all the people waiting to re-unite with their loved ones are granted the visa's quickly.

Thanks for sharing your story and congrats, am pleased finally you reunite with your daughter and wife. It really is a miracle by Allah swt and a lesson for us all, folks please the almighty Allah and we all will get what is behter for us.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:06 pm

congratulations sumairc really happy for you best of luck for ur future :-) may Allah bless u with all the happiness. I'd like to know how did u switch to salaried employment??
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:11 pm

sumairc-

Congratulations! MashaAllah that's really good news. Remember us in your duaas, In sha Allah. All the best for the future.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi all,

Are people really not getting any RFCS or is it that people are just not posting them? It seems pretty slow this week.

Congrats to all those who have been granted!

nau635

Post by nau635 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

ss82 wrote:Hi all,

Are people really not getting any RFCS or is it that people are just not posting them? It seems pretty slow this week.

Congrats to all those who have been granted!
When did u apply?

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi nau635,

I applied on 28/11/2013..was hoping that since nov applicants were hearing I should inshaAllah too, soon. How about you?

Kazzy111
Newly Registered

Post by Kazzy111 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi guys it been 24 weeks since my wife submitted her visa in Mirpur on 07th october 2013. I meet all the requirements so i don't know why they haven't got back. How long after you apply you get on put on hold. By reading the forums alot of ppl get a answer in 4 to 5 months time. It my second applications

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:38 pm

HELP HELP HELP HELP
WHAT TO DO THIS 9 MONTHS I AM WATING
I haven't received any reply from BHC
WHAT TO DO NOW I CAN'T WAIT ALL MY LIFE LIKE THIS O GOD

Any one from july2013 still waiting I applied in july but still nothing back from bhc I am worried now what to do I email them ones but they did't reply to me Any suggestion would be appreciated Thanks guy

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:HELP HELP HELP HELP

Any one from july2013 still waiting I applied in july but still nothing back from bhc I am worried now what to do I email them ones but they did't reply to me Any suggestion would be appreciated Thanks guy
have you try to contact them? through your MP? are you on hold?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 pm

MashAllah congratulations..

How long did it take for your application take to be withdrawn??

nau635

Post by nau635 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:09 am

:o
ss82 wrote:Hi nau635,

I applied on 28/11/2013..was hoping that since nov applicants were hearing I should inshaAllah too, soon. How about you?
I applied on 25th nov 2013, hope to hear soon InshAllah.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:15 am

Sayedhashimi wrote:HELP HELP HELP HELP

Salaam!
My husband applied in July too. And we've not heard anything either. I've just recently got my MP involved and received a letter from him. It's too frustrating now, since BHC don't even correspond regardless of there being a back log and everything. In sha Allah soon, just keep praying
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

nau635

Post by nau635 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:55 am

Friday without any RFC? :(

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:27 pm

To sumairc

Congratulations to you. Looks like i will be withdrawing aswell soon as i also took 4 months holiday and im on hold, sent further documents 4 blank statements and 8 other ones that i sent before, but still not heard back.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Kazzy111
Newly Registered

Post by Kazzy111 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Hiya

Any october Mirpur applicants are waiting for reply? I know a few people who applied with me got a reply 4 to 5 weeks ago. The people who got reply within 4 months got refused and people who got reply in 5 months they had to send extra documents. Mine been over 5 month nearly 6 months not heard anything.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Kazzy111 wrote:Hiya

Any october Mirpur applicants are waiting for reply? I know a few people who applied with me got a reply 4 to 5 weeks ago. The people who got reply within 4 months got refused and people who got reply in 5 months they had to send extra documents. Mine been over 5 month nearly 6 months not heard anything.
Asslam-u-alykum
I applied in October from Islamabad,,,,still w8ing no Rply
Even status didn,t change as well,,,,
Hope we al gt Rply soon