ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstay in uk after family visit

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sakina921

overstay in uk after family visit

Post by sakina921 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:53 am

hi
my situation is very different from other immigrations
my mother came uk mid of july 2013 for family visit but after few months she refused to go back (Pakistan).
now her health is very poor she is not able to live alone in Pakistan she is nearly 70 years old lady (widow)
she is not medically fit
she is breast and ovarian cancer in last few years. she is taking medicine for dementia. lungs and multi more medicines as well
her home is occupied in Pakistan.
I am now in very different situations but she is my mother I do not want to let her alone
she has relative in Pakistan but no one are interested to look after her( daughter )
so I am the only son who can look after her here.
she is unable to do any daily works these days now me and my wife look after her ( we both are british cicitzen since 2002 with two kids school going)
so please guide us what will be next step for us

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: overstay in uk after family visit

Post by Amber » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 am

You'll have to apply for LOTR/FLR(FP) buts it's not easy. Get medical evidence including a GP letter to state she's not fit enough to fly.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sakina921

Re: overstay in uk after family visit

Post by sakina921 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 am

she does not want to go back so what should she suppose to do now
??????