ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can One memeber be not genuine & other be genuine?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khizar

Can One memeber be not genuine & other be genuine?

Post by Khizar » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 am

Hi Gurus,

Reading few posts in the forums, I have read a post that after appeal allowed to limited extent, one applicant is awaiting fresh decission by HO but the second memeber has been declared as Not Genuine entrepreneur. None of them was interviewed.
HO deals each case individually & same rules apply on each applicant wether team or single applicant, but still I can't help myself finding a ground where both team memebers apply on the basis of almost exactly same documents apart from ( maintenance or degree etc), but at the end of the day HO says Ok we are happy Mr A you are genuine applicant and Mr B You are a fraud or not genuine entrepreneur !!! Where are those eligibility criterias which make one applicant successful and other as refused visa?
Kindly throw some light on this dark part of Team applications.
Many thanks

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Can One memeber be not genuine & other be genuine?

Post by qkiyani » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:29 am

hi,
i am going through the same situation but its not about genuinity.as both team members were refused in may13 n we had differnet appeal dates n refusal was we dont have access to 50k as we both had 25k in our accounts. my appeal was allowed for reconsideration by ftt judge n my team member appeal was dissmissed. n now from last four months i am waiting for my decision n my team member re applied n he is waiting for his decision.....

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Me and my team member have 3refusals in common and two different refusals ( advertisement, clients landline number)
Team member made fresh application since his visa was valid, and I went for appeal.
Team members fresh application was refused again with a right of appeal. Our appeals were linked together by FTT and heard on same day together. We both own appeals on the basis of evidential flexibility we both revived the same judgment in different envelops, each judgment had our names as a team members.
Last week I have recievd letter from HO to send few updated original documents ( unaudited accounts, statement of 50K, declaration, CAR, legal letter, HMRC letter) and these were exactly my refusals. My team member hasn't revived such request from UKBA till now, since his refusals were ( advertisement plus clients landline number)
I am wondering if HO is already satisfied with those details as we presented in court or it's just a delay for one team member whilst second team member has been contacted and asked for documents?

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:54 am

different case workers are assigned for each team member even if ur apply fresh or ur appeal is allowed for reconsideration so dont worry.by the way when was ur appeal allowed? mine was allowed in november 13 n in january they asked for bank statement n after that no response.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Court determination recieved on 18th of December.
Fee refunded: 10th of January 2014