ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitors Visa refused - Need some advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hyounis
Newly Registered

Family visitors Visa refused - Need some advice

Post by hyounis » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:19 pm

I applied for a family visitor visa for my aunt and cousin which was refused for the same reason. I would like them to apply again however I'm unsure on how to address this particular issue they have raised below and would like some advice on what evidence they can submit.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

"You have stated that you are not employed and are supported by your spouse or others. You have not demonstrated his employment, income, or the normal means in which he supports you. You have demonstrated a bank statement, and a letter of support stating that he runs a hardware store but this information and statements have not been demonstrated in such a way as to reflect your circumstances as you set them out to be. The letter of support he provided carries little evidential value because this is in effect an affidavit that can be drawn up to specify any details, with no requirement of any supporting documents on the request of the individual requesting the affidavit"

hyounis
Newly Registered

Re: Family visitors Visa refused - Need some advice

Post by hyounis » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am

Anybody have anything to contribute?