ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fazal7878
Newly Registered

Can I apply

Post by fazal7878 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello everyone thank you for taking time out . Well I lived in UK from 2006 to 2014 . from 2006 to 2009 I was on student visa until I got refused on basis of deception I don't want to go in that detail why but it happened . In 2010 I put a student visa again which was refused and then in oct 2012 I put up flr o on human rights basis which was refused . Then I gave up the fight and came back to Pakistan in Feb 2014 , I had the options to put an asylum or another appeal but I simply couldn't .
There is no stamp of overstay or deport on my passport as I left voluntarily on my own expense .

Now where do I stand in terms of coming back to UK on entrepreneur visa or go to Republic of Ireland on student .To be honest with you I have lived my life there and its really getting hard for me to settle down in Pakistan , all my friends are gone and I am totally a stranger here now . So please suggest me my options if I have any . If I have any ban on me I am not told of any bans in any letter I think 1 year is a typical ban .

Please guide me with your experience .

Regards

Fazal