ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply within 28 days and broken bank statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suhrab
Newly Registered

Apply within 28 days and broken bank statement

Post by suhrab » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 am

Hi

I was on Tier PSW which expired in March 2014, so I left UK because of unavailability of funds, and now opting for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I have following queries:

Firstly, since my visa is expired and I a outside UK. Can I still apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa with 50K route? Someone told me I can within 28 days of visa expire. Is that right? or I have to apply under 200K route?

Secondly, when I left UK I transferred all my savings to my home country bank as that time I had no chance to apply for other visa. Both bank accounts (UK and my home country) are on my name. Therefore the 90 days consecutive clause is not fulfilled, since, the money is transferred/ remitted. Now can I use both bank statements for maintenance funds? or I have to wait 90 days?

Please answer my queries so I will quickly apply for my visa. Thanks in advance

suhrab
Newly Registered

Re: Apply within 28 days and broken bank statement

Post by suhrab » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:40 am

please respond................waiting

searoze

Re: Apply within 28 days and broken bank statement

Post by searoze » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:58 am

Firstly, since my visa is expired and I a outside UK. Can I still apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa with 50K route? Someone told me I can within 28 days of visa expire. Is that right? or I have to apply under 200K route?
You have to apply under 200K, if you were still in UK then you could apply with in 28 days of PSW expiry.

Secondly, when I left UK I transferred all my savings to my home country bank as that time I had no chance to apply for other visa. Both bank accounts (UK and my home country) are on my name. Therefore the 90 days consecutive clause is not fulfilled, since, the money is transferred/ remitted. Now can I use both bank statements for maintenance funds? or I have to wait 90 days?
If you can show consecutive 90 days (without any break) then one or more accounts statement should be fine.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong