ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP!!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash1122
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP!!!!

Post by ash1122 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 am

Hi admins,

I was on PSW and applied for tier2 genreal visa but my application was rejected. The reason given by UKBA is written below :

"Your CoS states that your prospective employment most closely corresponds to occupation code 2139 on Home Office Code of Practice for Sponsors . This occupation code is on the list of NQF level 6 occupations as stated in the Codes of Practice. The job as described on the certificate of sponsorship that you are being sponsored to do however does not appear on the lost of NQF level 6 occupations on the Home Office's codes of Practice for Sponsors."

My visa expired on on 20/03/14 and got the rejection letter today. It seems my HR did not write the job description properly in CoS.
Q:Can my HR call them and discuss this with UKBA official?
OR
Q:Do I need to reapply visa?

Q:Can i reapply after visa is expired? which is a better option reapply or appeal ?

Kindly Help.

Many thanks

ash1122
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP!!!!

Post by ash1122 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am

PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP??

I would really appreciate it

Cheers

Apam

Post by Apam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 am

Let HR give you the right cos with nvq 6 job and appropriate salay. Reapply asap, very likely tier 2 will be approved despite the date of visa expiring.

ash1122
Newly Registered

Post by ash1122 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you so much . I will try to get it sorted out by Wednesday with Premium Service