ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

During Appeal what's my visa status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bizz123

During Appeal what's my visa status

Post by bizz123 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:08 am

Hi
My visa refused with right to appeal. Do I have right to work till appeal in processes...........
Please send me any evidence
Regards

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: During Appeal what's my visa status

Post by prem_singh123 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 am

Hi sorry to hear your refusal. If u file appeal within 10 days of receipt of appeal then you will the same rights until appeal exhausts. Hope this helps

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:43 am

@ bizz123, if you have appeal right after visa refused and you then submit your appeal within the timeframe, your previous visa will be automatically extended by virtue of section 3C and you will continue to enjoy the same right you had under your previous visa until the appeal is concluded or abandoned.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Wardlisting24
inactive

Post by Wardlisting24 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

hi,

would you know once i ask for the appeal to be withdrawn, is it okay to leave within 28 days of it? thats what the home office guy said. i already have my ticket booked for 8th of april, home office currently sorting out my passport to be sent to the airport and i asked them to do so one the 20th MArch. i faxed tribunal on the 26th for the withdrawal. does anyone know if i'll be an overstayer or not, home office has confirmed verbally that it won't have any negative impact on my immigration history but i just wanted to confirm if anyone had that info please?