ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in processing my tier 2 general application?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chennai2013
Newly Registered

Delay in processing my tier 2 general application?

Post by chennai2013 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 am

I've applied for tier 2 general 45 days back, and still in online it shows 'Your application has been forwarded'.

I've applied in India (Chennai) where tier 2 application processing time is around 12 to 15 days. (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... processing)

It took 3 times more for me.

I've contacted the case work team on 2nd week of this month, got 1st response saying "you will be required to attend a interview, VFS staff will contact you for suitable date/time" (with no further details given)

Got another response while contacted on 3rd week, saying please be patient, you will be contacted by VFS staff after which a decision will be taken on your visa application.

Waiting for their call for around 3 weeks now? Casework team stopped responding me now, my emails are not getting any response these days.

PS: Contacting VFS on their enquiry call center seems to completely useless as the only thing they know the application is fowarded to BHC and we have no clue of what is going on is their response.

When I said them BHC has emailed me that I will be required to attend interview, they are still saying we have no intimation about that from BHC, we will call you once we get intimation from BHC.

Why does it take 3 weeks for BHC to inform VFS to arrange for an interview?

Is there any other way I can contact them? What else I can do other than simply waiting for their call as I'm afraid that they may take months to call me for interview?

ramindia

Post by ramindia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi

provider what all the documents you submitted

as per my knowledge from the forum, if you submitted all the document
you get visa in 15days. or else you may need further information from Employer. check with Employer

dims8

Re: Delay in processing my tier 2 general application?

Post by dims8 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

Hi

i believe the interview slots are not available thus delay in the process, i believe it takes 3-4 week after the mail from BHC to fix the interview date, but i believe you have got your date and visa since not seen your message after this one :)