ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying Tier 1 ext to ILR in PEO office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rrrr19
Newly Registered

Varying Tier 1 ext to ILR in PEO office

Post by rrrr19 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am

Hi,

I have 35 days short to my ILR. I am planning to apply my extension in Post close to my expiry and vary the application in PEO as ILR..

Is it possible to do so? Is it acceptable way. Kindly advise.

Initial Tier 1 - start - -4 Apr 2010
Initial Tier 1 - end - 04 Apr 2013
Ext Tier 1 - start - 28 Feb 2013
Ext Tier 1 - end - 28 Feb 2015

thanks
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Varying Tier 1 ext to ILR in PEO office

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:08 pm

You cannot post an extension application and apply for variation at PEO. Your passport, BRP and documents will not be at the PEO office, so how do you propose 'varying' an application in person.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rrrr19
Newly Registered

Re: Varying Tier 1 ext to ILR in PEO office

Post by rrrr19 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:46 am

Thanks CR001,

Just thought whether there is an possibility. As, I don't need to wait for long to get the ILR. Initially, thought they have central system and they try to get the Information from the system and do the checks later.

Cheers
Raj