ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Premium service appointment

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

I wanted to book a same day service in tier 1 general extension ... Can anybody suggest how to do that? I need to go for the same day to avoid hassle from my employer .. When I looked into UKBA website it says it is closed ?? Wondering whether I am trying to look into something else ... Please suggest ..
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Sorry was confused ... Got the news from a friend that there is a technitical issue going on and UkbA is working to resolve the issue ... I just hope that the website is up and running again so that I could book a date ...

Can anybody please help me in booking a date ...
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

ashdaone1
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re:

Post by ashdaone1 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 pm

rpsarangi wrote:Sorry was confused ... Got the news from a friend that there is a technitical issue going on and UkbA is working to resolve the issue ... I just hope that the website is up and running again so that I could book a date ...

Can anybody please help me in booking a date ...

Are you referring to the error message you see when you login? I know they have been having technical glitches, but wasnt aware they were facing glitches for bookings too.