ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for indefinate leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aziqbal

Applying for indefinate leave

Post by aziqbal » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 am

Hi all I have booked my wife's LIUK test it's next week and we paid £50 for the test I hope she passes

Also can someone tell me which English language test she also has to do? Is it a IELTS test she has to do if so can someone provide a link to all the UKBA accredited UK test centres?

Also what is the score she needs to get for her IETLS test, for her 27 spouse visa the requirement was lower and she got A1 grade in her IELTS test in Pakistan I am assuming it can't be used she has not english languagd degree

Last thing can someoneprovide link to the indefinate leave application form? I have searched but there is so many

Thanks
25/04/2011 applied 15/07/2011 Refused
28/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
13/04/2012 Court hearing decision overturned
25/05/12 Call letter recieved
30/05/12 Passport submitted
08/06/12 Passport stamped and returned

sha373

Re: Applying for indefinate leave

Post by sha373 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 am

All ielts centers are approved by ukba
She needs atleast 4 band in listening and speakin
There is no A1 grade in ielts as u mentioned ur wife got in Pakistan ..search ILR or settlement form in google to get a application form

sunnysomerset

Re: Applying for indefinate leave

Post by sunnysomerset » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 am

IELTS is quite a broad test. There are several components to it that DONT need to be tested for a spouse visa.

You may be better off doing a Trinity College exam:

http://englishexamcentres.co.uk/b1-esol ... vel-3.html (Friend recommended this, so I'm sure its legitimate)

OR

http://www.theenglishacademy.co.uk/ (Happened upon this link, so not sure of legitimacy)

Your wife will need to qualify to GESE Grade 5 or B1 level.

The test involves speaking about a chosen topic for 5 minutes and then discussing 2 out of 6 set topics at the examiners behest. Either link has more details about the exam.