ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa rabat morocco

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yk1978
Newly Registered

spouse visa rabat morocco

Post by yk1978 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 am

Hi
I recently applied for a uk settlement visa for my wife in rabat, morocco. Has anybody applied for the same and are aware of how long it takes to get the visa?

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

Applications submitted in Rabat are taking 2.5 - 3 months on average to process.

yk1978
Newly Registered

Post by yk1978 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 am

thanks casa, long time compared to tunisa and algeria

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 am

Rabat may well have more applications submitted.

salah16125
Newly Registered

hello

Post by salah16125 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:06 pm

About application in Rabat they don`t have more applications as Algeria or Tunisia as u can check on UKBA website processing time u can see how many applications even for short visa Algeria more then half then morocco , but what we cant understand how is possible Algeria for uk spouse visa processing time start from 2 weeks and is in world bridge and in Morocco in Embassy processing time from 60 days !!!!!!!!!!

yk1978
Newly Registered

Post by yk1978 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:40 pm

I agree salah its just crazy 60 days!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:43 pm

yk1978 wrote:I received an email informing me that my wifes passport is ready for collection in rabat, morocco. does this mean she has the visa or not?
Casa wrote:There's no indication either way. You won't know until you collect the passport.
yk1978 wrote:ok thanks casa
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tei123

Post by tei123 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:13 pm

i have just submitted my spouse visa application online,which i would be submitting home 1st week in november,but i realised i have made 2 mistakes...how do i correct that pls

yk1978
Newly Registered

Post by yk1978 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:05 am

I would email them asap

yk1978
Newly Registered

Post by yk1978 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 am

rabat waiting time is 60 working days for those waiting for a spouse visa

friend4u
Newly Registered

Post by friend4u » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi,

I agree at least two months to get a spouse visa or even more, this is vey very long indeed.

Is there any way one can contact the embassy to see they have made or about to make a decision?

All the best,

Amin

lamy
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa rabat morocco

Post by lamy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Asalam alaykum

Iam new here ... and need help plz

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Wa alaiakum salam....you need to post your question before anyone can help you. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

I did ... but got no answer
Anyway I ll copie and past it here

Thx loads

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Here you are casa

Asalam alaykum wa rahmatu Allah

I am goin for my appointment to the uk embassy in Rabat , and iam a wee bit nervous about the whole thing !!

I applied my application online , and got appointment confirmation , goin for my TB test as well day befor...

Can any one plz tell me which papers shall I take with me to support my application ....

I ve got our marriage certificate from the court ...got that translate into english as well .... emails/chat history with my husband from a year ago now ....

Shall I take with me pictures of our wedding in morocco ...???
And pictures with his family members the ones they attend our ceremony. ....????

According to english test ...do I need one even thou I ve got my academic certificate (bachelor especially english)

Plz guys I need ur help so bad !!!
Man iam goin crazy here !!!!

And if some one jus been through dis ... can tell me whats gona happen in my appointment day ???
Are they gona interview me ...? If yes wich kind of questions plzzz ....

Thanks loads folks
sorry for being a bit long !!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:56 pm

You need to submit everything possible to show the history of a genuine relationship, including photos of your wedding and evidence of contact between you before and after the wedding.
Do you have a bachelor's degree taught in English?
Has your husband given you evidence of his employment in the UK and proof of adequate accommodation?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:30 am

Thx for ur answer Casa
Yes I ve my bachelor's degree taught in english ..
On my bachelor's certificate sayin "section anglais"

My husband is doin all work paper at the same time with his lawyer ... but I ve got his bank account papers showin his income ...cuz he s self employed .... he got his own besines...

Accordin to the accommodation we will live with his parents
My father in law made him a letter and he signed it in lawyer office that he is ok for us to live with him without rent or nothing ... they got a big house 7 bedroom ....

Shall I tell him to send me a copy of this letter ...becuz his lawyer told him to keep them paper with him to support our case when they contact him ....

Plz iam a wee bit nervous tell me what to do
All other paper I ve got ready ... whatsapp /emails history befor nd after marriage ....
Pic together ....wedding pics... family together

Thanks loads Casa .... ur answer much appreciated

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 am

If your husband has a lawyer you should follow his advice on what documents to submit for the application. However, I'm concerned that the legal advisor appears to be expecting the Entry Officer to contact him for paperwork. All original documents, including the letter from your husband's parents must be submitted with the application. Is your husband providing HMRC tax returns and accounts for his self-employment?
(Casa, not CR001)

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Yes my husband he got besines account and he pay tax and everything

Casa just got a email from his lawyer he sent me all the workpaper ...the letter from his dad for accommodation ...bank statement .... his copy of passport certified
Tax..... all paper got lawyer certified ....

So I ll take tgem all with me ... plus tge other stuff I told u earlier ...wwedding photos and DVD ... email ...chat history
Our nikah paper traslate in english ....

I want to know are the ukba Team gona contact my husband for more information ....??? To support my application more

Thx once again

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 pm

They may do.
(Casa, not CR001)

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 pm

I am goin on Thursday for my appointment hopefully every thing will be okay ...

benfares

Post by benfares » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:16 pm

InshAllah everything will be oki ,

well im new here , i just want to ask about the english test plz . i called british council , it is crazyyyyy :!: :!:
they made me woooooow , i dont know which test do i need to pass :?: .

thank you

good luck for everyone

buoba
Newly Registered

Post by buoba » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Salamu Alaykum,
I need help please for my situation :
my husband is britich and i'm moroccan, we got married on 09/2013, my husband applied from UK and till now we didn't receive a reply to our application. He was interviewed twice at the UKBA, they confirmed that the application is in process and wasn't rejected but since then we received nothing from them.

we are thinking to apply from morocco, but we are not sure if we should cancel the previous application and also we need to know what papers we have to submit.

Please if you have any suggestions or comments, we really need your help.

Thank you very much.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:47 pm

How and why did your husband apply in the UK? It's you who should be submitting the application from the country where you're legally resident. Where are you now? What visa application did your husband submit?
(Casa, not CR001)

buoba
Newly Registered

Post by buoba » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Casa wrote:How and why did your husband apply in the UK? It's you who should be submitting the application from the country where you're legally resident. Where are you now? What visa application did your husband submit?
He applied at the UKBA office in london for a spouse visa, he submitted our mariage paper, his work papers, photos and some chat history since 2012... they called him for two interviews, and that is it. no reply since then

I am living in morocco.

Please advise us : should i submit a new application from morocco? if yes, should we cancel the current application or no?
also, what are the papers that we need to submit for a new application from Morocco?

I am really lost and we have no idea what is next

Thank you very much,