ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help dont know where i stand ..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fazal7878
Newly Registered

Help dont know where i stand ..

Post by fazal7878 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello everyone thank you for taking time out . Well I lived in UK from 2006 to 2014 . from 2006 to 2009 I was on student visa until I got refused on basis of deception I don't want to go in that detail why but it happened . In 2010 I put a student visa again which was refused and then in oct 2012 I put up flr o on human rights basis which was refused . Then I gave up the fight and came back to Pakistan in Feb 2014 , I had the options to put an asylum or another appeal but I simply couldn't .
There is no stamp of overstay or deport on my passport as I left voluntarily on my own expense .

Now where do I stand in terms of coming back to UK on entrepreneur visa or go to Republic of Ireland on student .To be honest with you I have lived my life there and its really getting hard for me to settle down in Pakistan , all my friends are gone and I am totally a stranger here now . So please suggest me my options if I have any . If I have any ban on me I am not told of any bans in any letter I think 1 year is a typical ban .

Please guide me with your experience .

Regards

Fazal

fazal7878
Newly Registered

Re: Help dont know where i stand ..

Post by fazal7878 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:25 pm

94 views and not a single reply

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm

fazal7878 wrote:94 views and not a single reply
Two now!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Removing poor advice (Corrected by Greenie below) - I stand corrected Greenie - thanks.
Last edited by MPH80 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:38 pm

A 10 year ban due to deception only applies of the deception was used in an application for entry clearance, not an application for leave to remain. Where the deception was used in an application for leave to remain, and you left the UK voluntarily (having overstayed for 90 days or less) you will only be subject to a mandatory 1 year ban under para 320(7B) of the immigration rules. However given your history you are likely to find it difficult ever to secure a visa to the UK, future applications even after one year risk refusal under para 320(11). It's likely that they would question whether you are a genuine entrepreneur if you tried that route.

A student visa for Republic of Ireland is a matter for the Irish authorities. That said surely You would be more of a 'stranger' there as opposed to Pakistan where you have lived for most of your life? You've only been back for a month, two at most. Perhaps you need to give it longer to reintegrate

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm

An applicant having applied for leave to remain who is refused under paragraph 322(1A) or 322(2) may be banned from getting future entry clearance or leave to enter because of paragraph 320(7B).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fazal7878
Newly Registered

Post by fazal7878 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Thank you much appreciated atleast I am getting somewhere now .