ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form Set (o) 3 questions confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Form Set (o) 3 questions confusion

Post by sabeekj » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi all,
Just few questions to complete before my PEO appointment tomorrow.Please clarify the below queries,Thank you for your time..

1. 6.4 when did you last enter UK?
I entered Uk in June 2004 on student visa
and i switched to Tier 1 general in Apr 2009..

( should i say June 2004 or Apr 2009 )

2.7.11 How long have you lived in uk?
(should it be 4 years and 11 months based on this application or should it be 9 years 9 months based on my first entry?)

3. 7.4 any civil judgement or civil penalty what date? and country where judgement?
As i had a bailiff letter in May 2012 that was stuck in my car window stating i owe TFL for bus lane contravention and fail to pay the fine which then passed on to Northampton country court which apparently instructed bailiff to collect my fine .( the Actual contravention took place in jan 2012).
Which i paid following the letter as this happened due to change of my address where i didnt notify DVLA my new address and all went wrong..
Now i will declare and say yes where it says Do i have any civil judgement 7.4. As i dont have any letters from court or any papers from bailiff what dates shall i put?
Any suggestions pleasseee?
Thanks once againg for your time, Hope everything goes smooth by GOD ALMIGHTYs Grace.

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Re: Form Set (o) 3 questions confusion

Post by sabeekj » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi guys,

Any suggestions please??

many thanks

katwmn6

Post by katwmn6 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 pm

sabeekj wrote:1. 6.4 when did you last enter UK?
I entered Uk in June 2004 on student visa and i switched to Tier 1 general in Apr 2009..

This refers to the most recent time you literally entered the UK. Have you left the UK since you came here in June 2004 (e.g. on a holiday)? If so put the date of your most recent return.
2.7.11 How long have you lived in uk?
(should it be 4 years and 11 months based on this application or should it be 9 years 9 months based on my first entry?)
Based on your entry relevant to this application (i.e. 4 years 11 months)

Sorry can't help on your last question!

Good luck and hang in there!

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Post by sabeekj » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Many Thanks for your time and prompt response Katwmn6..