ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General questions about Tier 1 200k application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dmcase
Newly Registered

General questions about Tier 1 200k application

Post by dmcase » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi everybody,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 visa 200k route from outside UK in near future, but I have some questions about this type of visa:

1. In how many days should I enter to the UK after getting the visa? I could not find this information in UKBA site.
2. Is my 8 years old child can go to the normal public schools (not to the fee-paying private schools)?
3. Do I need to submit this business plan (or other business related documents) which are mentioned in this forum if I am applying from abroad? I have not seen these kind of documents in the supporting documents list. Can I first obtain the visa and then go to UK and do the research there and setup the business?
4. Will buying internet/web sites be accepted as businesses (if I am employing minimum 2 persons to run these sites but not selling anything in these sites)?

Many thanks

Sandeep0041
Newly Registered

Re: General questions about Tier 1 200k application

Post by Sandeep0041 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

Please PM me. I will be happy to help you.

dmcase
Newly Registered

Re: General questions about Tier 1 200k application

Post by dmcase » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:50 pm

It looks like I am not authorised to send/read PMs. Can you please reply in this message?