ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Fund maintenance Format

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu1043
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependent Fund maintenance Format

Post by raghu1043 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 am

HI,
This is the format i,m going to get from my sponsor for my wife visa. please suggest me if it needs any modifications.

Date:
To,
Visa Officer,
British High Commission,
Chennai,
India.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to certify that company name (Reg.: xxxx and Sponsor Licence Number: xxxx) financially support and should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate (main applicant's ) Spouse for a month. The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £600. The details are as follows.
Main applicant details:
Full Name: xxxx
Date of Birth: xxxx
Passport number: xxxx
CoS Number: xxxx
Dependant details:
Full Name: xxxx
Date of Birth: xxxx
Passport number: xxxx

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any clarifications.

Yours sincerely,

xxxx
Human Resources
Company name

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Fund maintenance Format

Post by anoops1984 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi Raghu,

If you are already in the UK this might not work. I had a similar problem back in 2011 and UKBA rejected my wife's and daughter's applications stating that. Reason for rejection was the sponsor can only certify maintenance for the first month when the main applicant starts his current job. In that case the only option is to provide three months bank statements.

Regards

raghu1043
Newly Registered

Post by raghu1043 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi anoop,
thnks for your reply.
so its not good idea to submit this letter?
please correct me if im wrong.
But in the following link section 52:
Its say's we can
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... olicy1.pdf

thanks

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Post by anoops1984 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi Raghu,

The section 57 clearly says that a letter from A-rated sponsor should suffice. If you have 600+ on savings continuously for more than 3 months, the best option would be the bank statements.

We can wait for our gurus to comment on this

Regards,
Anoop

reflection

Post by reflection » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi Anoop,

i am in same stage. i am in Tier 2 general. i want to bring my wife in uk. to maintenance fund i have kept an amount of £1500 in Bangladesh bank on my amount. but i am completely confused, UKBA will allow this Bank statement or not.

you can ask me why i didnt put money in UK bank? for some reason in here i have not enough fund. i can do it may it cause me late to apply and getting visa.

and also if you can list supporting documents during application.

please help me

Thanks

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Post by anoops1984 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi Reflection,

If you are using one of the UKBA approved bank in Bangladesh, I can't see any problem. I have kept the money in State Bank of India when I applied for my family and I didn't have any problem.

Following are the main documents I have submitted
1. Marriage certificate
2. Tenancy agreement
3. Bank statements
4. Main applicant's Visa and Passport copy
5. Payslips

Regards

reflection

Post by reflection » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks a lot anoop.

with these supportive documents do i need to submit any letter from my side and from company as well.you know what different people giving different advice. i am totally confused. some one saying i need to submit telephone conversation history between me and my wife and house health and safety certificate.

however, you save my life thanks a lot again.

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Post by anoops1984 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

You can include a covering letter and letter from your company confirming your employment and sponsorship details. I don't think you need anything else.

Regards

reflection

Post by reflection » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi Anoop,

thats my last question. you mentioned about payslip. for how many months i have to submit payslip.

please note i have received visa in September 2013. though i supposed to join on 15th august 2013. but due to unavailable of equipment the company project doesnt start. as a result i cant join to the company and not getting any money.

thus, i am not able to submit payslip. so what i do?and also i have doubt about to get a dependent visa.

please advice.

thanks

shreya_6261
Newly Registered

Post by shreya_6261 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 am

anoops1984 wrote:Hi Raghu,

The section 57 clearly says that a letter from A-rated sponsor should suffice. If you have 600+ on savings continuously for more than 3 months, the best option would be the bank statements.

We can wait for our gurus to comment on this

Regards,
Anoop
Hi Anoop,

I am currently in UK for more than 2 years, and my wife would be applying for the tier 2 dependent visa from india to join me.
Do i need to show 600£ to support her or do i need to show 600 + 900 (to support myself) = 1500£ for the maintenance requirements.
This is a big confusion i am very concerned about. I am already in UK tier 2 visa for more than 2 years.

Please help!!

Regards,
Pratik6261

re1thk
Newly Registered

Post by re1thk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:26 am

Hi shreya_6261,

you are only required to show 600 pounds, or a written undertaking from the A-rated sponsor.
No where in the policy guidance it is written about 900+600, so you should be fine.

Thanks
Revanth

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Recently we did that, you need to show only £600 for maintainence requirement or a Maintainence letter from your sponsor.
Cheers

re1thk
Newly Registered

Post by re1thk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 am

Hi venkatasureshs,

When have you applied for your visa? has you visa been processed. please leave you personal email on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I would like to contact you.

Thanks
Revanth
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

vkrishna11
Newly Registered

Post by vkrishna11 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi All,

I'm in UK from last 2 months, when I applied for my visa, the maintenance requirement was taken care by my sponsor, so i didn't have to show any saving.

Now, my wife & daughter would be applying for the tier 2 (ICT) dependent visa from india to join me.
Do i need to show (£630 + £630) £1260 to support my wife & daughter or do i need to show £630 + £630 + £900 (to support myself) for the maintenance requirements.

Can anybody help me with this?

kalpesh99
Newly Registered

Post by kalpesh99 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am

anoops1984 wrote:Hi Raghu,

If you are already in the UK this might not work. I had a similar problem back in 2011 and UKBA rejected my wife's and daughter's applications stating that. Reason for rejection was the sponsor can only certify maintenance for the first month when the main applicant starts his current job. In that case the only option is to provide three months bank statements.

Regards
check this link which proves you wrong by home office. A rated Sponsor can show maintenance for tier 2 general dependent for a month.
PBS (Dep) Guidance (version 11/2015) - page 11
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf

the Tier 2 A-rated sponsor providing a written undertaking that, should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month. The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £630 per family member.

Regards
Kalpesh

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:03 pm

This thread dates from end of 2014.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.