ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - I m on ILR - PBS - urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajhcol
Newly Registered

Spouse visa - I m on ILR - PBS - urgent

Post by rajhcol » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 pm

hi friends,
I am on ILR, from Tier 1 General. I am applying visa for my wife from India. I am unable to set up the online application.
1. DO I need to Sign the Sponsorship Undertaking!!
2. While filling the online application, Do I have to go for the Settlement Application or Join Family in https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk
3. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk, while filling this application, there is no option of saying HUSBAND in SPONSORS details,

I am really confused with this new site. Can any one pls help me out!!

Thanks a lot,
Raj.

fn286

Re: Spouse visa - I m on ILR - PBS - urgent

Post by fn286 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 am

Yes. You have to sign sponsorship declaration, and provide at leats one evidence of accomodation as mentioned in the list at the bottom.

Settlement and wife should be selected.

Select other and then mention you are sponsoring your wife in the additonal info section at the end... usually its understood when you have already select wife option at step 1...but its good to mention...

in the sign declaration section... type name of your wife even if you are completing the form on her behalf...when you will print the completed application ...you will see her name and under that your name (as completed by)...

All the best...